What did you do for your 20th birthday?

Today I turn 20, and I am no longer a teen but I still can't drink. I am spending my birthday with friends and family and I got tickets for a concert I really wanted to go in the next week. So I think my birthday will be pretty good. What did you do for your 20th birthday? Tell your stories =D

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Happy Birthday! I turned 20 on Jan 8th so mine was recent too :) for my 20th I had a disney princess/ pink & purple themed party. The drinking age here is 18, so we got good and liquored. It was a blast! All my friends & my boyfriend slept over after (no drinking and driving!) so in the morning we hung out and made breakfast and watched a movie. After they left I spent time with my family & boyfriend and had a family birthday supper with my favorite meal as well as a Disney princess chocolate cake!

What Guys Said 2

• Worked all day, came home and did homework, cooked myself dinner, ate some cake that my sister made me. Your 20th sounded better than mine.

• I honestly don't remember even though it was only like a 8 months ago. lol I think I went out to eat with some family and friends nothing crazy.

What Girls Said 2

• My dad drove up and spent the day with me. Then we picked up some of my friends for dinner and we all went to one of my favorite restaurants. It was really laid back and was a nice break from studying for finals.

• I had oral surgery on my 20th birthday because it was the only day my dentist had available. I didn't really do anything to celebrate since I was on pain meds and a restricted diet. By the time I was feeling better, I couldn't have cared less about my birthday. But it was memorable lol