My boyfriend never gave me a Valentine gift or Christmas gift or birthday gift. what do I do about it?

So I've been with this guy for about 4 months. We started as friends and then began hooking up. Then after about a month we became official. I got him a gift for his birthday, then we didn't exchange Christmas gifts nor did he get me a birthday gift in January. It started in November its not mid February our relationship. About 2 months into our "relationship" he told me he no longer wanted to hangout with my best friend. I let it go. But then he started accusing me of cheating and spending time with his friends. I threatened to take a break. But we worked it out. He even pressured me into doing inappropriate things I did not want to do. Now for Valentine's day he says he forgot to give me his gift. Is he lying or does he not really care about me?

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 1

• Just sit down and talk to him. That's all I can say other than that he isn't required to buy you anything. It's a little selfish to expect a gift every time a special occasion comes up. I can, however, sympathize about your birthday, since that day is about you.

What Girls Said 1

• Idk my boyfriend does the same thing. He acts like he doesn't care I almost feel like breaking up with him.

• are you going to? I can't decide

• I think imma talk to him about it first

• Say something to him. He needs to show you he cares. It would be one thing to maybe not do Christmas gifts, but to "forget" multiple holidays is another.