Is it ok to ask my girlfriend to wear this costume?

I purchased a Catgirl costume for my girlfriend for an upcoming Halloween party we'll be attending. She doesn't know I got it for her, I want it to be a surprise. This costume has a very daring accessory to wear with it to enhance the look and feel of the costume. which is the tail, This tail is attached to a butt-plug which is worn in the in the rectum. I would like a girls point of view and response to this idea whether or not it is ok to ask her to wear it. Would any of you girls wear it for your mate or is it just too much? Please leave your response. Thanks Kyle.

come on girls give me your response

Most Helpful Girl

• Woah. Like, wear it out to a party? I wouldn't. But I'm not your girl, and she might have no problem with it. The best thing to do would be to introduce the idea slowly. Show her the costume, and then explain about the tail. Make sure not to pressure her about it and she may end up doing it just for the kinky factor.