What do you find attractive about Hispanics?

I love my culture and the confidence that a lot of us have. I think it's the confidence that I find attractive. Some may call it being cocky but I just love it! Plus, I personally think Hispanics are very attractive in general as far as appearances go haha.

What do you think? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Like:

-The variety of cultures. Hispanic isn't a race, it's an ethnicity. There's black Hispanics and white Hispanics and regular Mestizo/Native Indian Hispanics. We come in all colors, shapes, weights, heights, hair colors, eye colors, backgrounds, religions and races. We're so mixed and diverse it's amazing

-The food. The variety of culture means variety of food. The foods are all so different and yummy

-The language.

-Negative stereotypes which are more than often true. *We* don't speak English, *we* are all illegal, *we* are all MEXICAN(this irks me), *we* all get pregnant at 15/16, *we* all end up dropping out of highschool, *we* all have bad attitudes, *we* are all on government assistance, *we* all have anchor babies, *we* are all futureless

-Hispanic guys, mostly the Mestizo ones, tend to be short. I'm not a fan of that, but eh.

-The Hispanic culture, like the black culture, is more prone to heart disease and diabetes. I'm bi-racial, my mom is non-white/non-black Hispanic and my father is black and I'm especially bugged by this. *Our* foods are generally yummy, but unhealthy:O

-I don't like the fact that a lot of the negative stereotypes are indeed true. Hispanics have the highest high school drop out rate as well as the highest teen pregnancy rate. I don't like that and wish more Hispanics would become something besides working at McDonalds.

-I cannot stand how people are too ignorant as to differentiate between Hispanic and Latino and how people think all Hispanics are Mexican...really? But that's more of the general population than me disliking something about out culture

*Hispanic and Latina(o) are NOT synonymous.

I'm Hispanic