HELP!! What should I do? I'm Broke!

I have a date tomorrow night with a girl who I like and have been trying to get to give me a chance. Well, I finally got her to and we are going to... Show More

False alarm... she ended up cancelling on me because she wanted to pay for herself and was going through the same financial troubles I was, it being xmas shopping time and all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I'm sure you can find some time to go shopping.Christmas is like 7 days away, so you should have some time. I would not cancel on her! Especially since it was so hard to get her to go with you, this will just make you look worse. Maybe go Christmas shopping together? And let her help you pick out some gifts and then pick out one for her? And then ask her if she doesn't mind eating at like the food court in the mall or something (something cheap) since money is tight in hard economic times like now. I'm sure she would understand if you explain. Bottom line: Don't cancel unless you must! Take her shopping w/you b4 yall go to dinner and maybe go somewhere cheaper.i'm sure she won't mind unless she is stuck up or something.

Asker upvoted