• Ask
  • myTake

Why won't my ex-girlfriend come get her stuff from my house?

Alright, me and my ex girlfriend dated for 3 years and she broke up with me. The end of our relationship was sort of rough and I think she broke up... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• She is using her stuff as a way to stay connected to you. When she speaks to you about it she is hoping that you will tell her that you would like to see her again & maybe work something out- but, all you say is "sure, come get your stuff" & that is not what she wants to hear from you. The stuff she has left behind cannot be that important to her if you have had it for a year now. If you are really serious about this other relationship & know in your heart that she is not who you want to be with than I would put her stuff in a box & deliver it to her. She needs to know that you have no intentions of ever getting back with her so she can stop playing games & move on. My ex has been doing the same thing to me for 3 months now- he calls telling me he needs something he left behind & when I say come anytime & get it he either never shows up like he said or comes over & takes just a few things & leaves other stuff saying he'll get it some other time. He still has things of mine also, but when I ask him for them he says "yea, I'll get it to you when I get a chance". I still do want my ex back but, he is seeing another woman now, so that is why I'm allowing him to do this to me but, it hurts every time he comes to get something because it is like we keep breaking up over & over. I hope you get things taken care of soon because it is just prolonging the end of things with her if you truly want to be with the one you are seeing now.

What Girls Said 4

• I'd say you get your stuff or you can buy it from GoodWill!

• She is watching your facebook. Plain and simple. The next time she ask you about her stuff, tell her to call and talk like an adult. Not to find out what you are up to on facebook.

• whatever the reason is I think you not care much wheather she want to take it or not, just ask her w.e she want to take it once more, and now that you have a new girlfriend just enjoy and love your new girlfriend!:) she is more deserve than your ex girl friend! If I were you I will not care much about your ex and will just concerntrate on now! good luck:)

What Guys Said 1

• #3. The belongings she left at your house are her last ties to you. You've moved on, but she hasn't been able to find anyone else.She might also be using her question about the belongings as an excuse to periodically check your account in order to see whether you're still in a relationship. She probably hasn't said anything due to pride, but it seems that she has reason to regret breaking up with you. Maybe if she had discovered that you were single the day before your birthday, she would have shown up with a present and asked for your forgiveness.In any case, if you want the cycle to end, call her and tell her that you'll personally deliver all of her belongings to her address. Her response should be interesting, and it will put you one step closer to finalizing the true end of the relationship.