Should I get him something for Valentine's day ?

about a week ago my boyfriend who I love dearly broke up with me because he found messages from me and a guy friend and we were joking around but my boyfriend wouldn't believe me and said we were sexting when we WEREN'T because I would never do anything with the kid. I still love him like you'd... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• And this is why you don't flirt with other people (even if you're being completely innocent about it) when you're in a relationship.

I don't know what you can do aside from saying "I f***ed up. I shouldn't have been flirting with anyone else. I didn't really realize what I was doing, or how you would feel about it. I know now, and I swear it never went any farther than that, and it will never go even that far again".

If he chooses not to believe you, there's not much you can do about it.

Filling his locker with balloons isn't sound like something that would win me back over, so I don't know how your boyfriend's going to take it, but I'd assume at the very least, it wouldn't accomplish what you're trying to do.