Ideas for 19th birthday?

I was planning to go on holiday for my bday but that hasn't worked out. I don't have a clue what to do, I don't want to do anything like a party because I'm a bit funny about birthdays-i just see it as another year older which I'm not looking forward to lol. So I only wanna do something with a... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• A friend of mine did a really cute thing for her birthday a couple of weeks ago. There was just a small number of us, maybe five or so - and she held an old-style cocktail party. We all dressed up (think Audry Hepburn) and had some chilled music. If alcohol is a problem, there are plenty of non-alcoholic cocktails which taste just as good. Then we went out for a meal afterwards.

I don't know what kind of things you're into - but another of my friends had a 'face-pack and movie night' which was just the basic chick-flick movies and pampering session with plenty of gossip, strawberries, chocolate and ice cream.

A spa day. Trying clothes on in expensive clothes stores. Go camping, plenty of marshmallows and ghost stories.

It really depends what you're into - but with a tiny bit of planning, something you do everyday like shopping, can be turned into something much more special.

• Thankyou for these ideas-i can use some for when me and my friends are bored any weekend :)