Does this make me look bad?

My ex and I have been broken up for about a year. He has had a new girlfriend basically the whole time. For the past 3 months he has been telling me he wanted me back and he would leave her for me. I fell for it of course (I know, stupid). Then about 2 weeks ago he told me we were done and he was sticking with the new girl and we can't talk anymore. On the weekend I kissed his friend for maybe a few seconds (not to get back at him, just happened then we were both like wtf). My ex found out and he is super mad at me? Does this make me look like a loser/slut?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't want to have anything with you, why would he be mad? That means he has feelings for you. But after dumping you twice, he has no right to be mad at you. You have your own life, you want to spend it in the best way possible and there's no need to explain to him anything. He's not a part of your life so he should get over it.

• Like I always say, there's someone for everyone out there. Go out, have fun, you'll find someone who will take care of you and whose No one choice will always be YOU! Forget what he says and what people say. The only thing that's important is you own happiness!

• No I haven't yet but I have to because he's made it clear he is going to keep choosing her over me.

• The only thing that matters is that you have your own circle of friends who like you, trust you, and know what's the truth between you and his friends. I know it's difficult, but he has to move on like you did.

Did you?

• Show Older