So guys and girls, what are your Thanksgiving plans for today?

Any special traditions? Family memorys? ha ha I know your lookin foward to good food, so is there anything you can't wait to eat? Happy Turkey Day(:Gobble Gobble!?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm at my aunt's house for the date. We just got back from a Thanksgiving Day Mass and are currently preparing for breakfast. Egg souffle :-) We will be having turkey later on this evening. This aunt is from my mom's side of the family which, from what I have observed, is the more introspective and intellectual side of the family, so I imagine there will be many interesting discussions. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

What Guys Said 2

• My wife, kids and I are going to my brother's for Thanksgiving dinner. For the last 10 years or so we have alternated between his house and mine. We'll eat lots of turkey and drink lots of wine and laugh a lot, and probably cry some too.Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all!

• Gonna head to the parents, and chill most of the day. I'm looking forward to my rolls that I had to make yesterday for today, and so is everyone else. We like to talk most of the day away, and look at the ads for tomorrows sales, and make fun of the people that will be out fighting for these "deals".

• haha(: yeah pple get trampled on these days doin the black Friday sales. Its amazing to see how far these crazy pple will go

What Girls Said 1

• Just going to my grandma's house like every year. We used to have traditions... my sister, cousin and I would build a fort in the basement and take our post-Turkey naps in there. We've parted ways with most of the cousins from that side, though... I'm most looking forward to the Turkey and my great grandma's cranberry mousse.