Will you give it to every girl?

Let's say the situation is like this. You are holding 2 apples, and you help to unlock or open a door as a favor to someone. And a girl passed you by to enter the door while you are walking away. Let's say you do stop, and return back to give her one of the apple. Will you do that to any girl who could 1st passed by you, be it attractive, unattractive, slim, fat etc...? Or there's something special about that girl that makes you stop and return to offer her the apple? Does your action indicates anything at all?

I am just trying to find out how most guys will react and their reason. So please try to answer as if you are picturing yourself in that situation. Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• It depends, am I hungry? If I were hungry, then she wouldn't get my apples but I might try to get her number.

• Maybe it was a friendly gesture or maybe there was a connection.

• that's why I am asking, if it were you, will you give it to any 1st girl who passed by? Even though you are not attracted? I am not saying what does it mean when a guy do that, I want to know what most guy will do and why.

• Would give the apple to create a bond with her. (Sign of interest / affection if attracted)

• thank you for the answer :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!