Can you speak another language? If not ,which one would you like

to be able to speak and why did you or would pick that language?

Thanks. Spanish and English seem popular. xd

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I can only speak English.If I were to pick another language it'd be Spanish.I've always loved the sound of the language and always wanted to learn it.Not just that the father of my child is Hispanic (but doesn't speak it has well).We have a kid together, and I'd love my kid to learn his own language

• Why the thumbs down? when all I did was answer the question.

• i know, I gave you a thumbs up there. thanks.

• Ty

What Girls Said 47

• I speak Spanish

• Me and my two sisters are the only people on my family's side of the family not to be bilingual. Kinda embarrassing (I blame it on being first gen Australian).I'd like to learn ANY language. Sinhalese would be great (it would be cool to be an ambassador or something), Spanish, French, Mandarin, German, Gaelic... anything. lol

• I learned some Spanish in high school - three years worth, and I loved it, but didn't keep up with it after I graduated. I still know a lot of the basic vocab, but am bad at conjugating the verbs. I'm taking it again in college and I'm hoping more of it will stick this time. I've always loved the Spanish language.

• The usual we learn here in Belgium: Dutch, French, German and English. My English is really good since I go to the UK quite often, got rid of my American-Dutch accent and sound English now :-) My German kinda sucks, I only learned it for two years and my French could be better but isn't horrible. I'd like to speak Russian and Spanish or Italian.

• I'm fluent in English (obviously) and American Sign Language. I would love to learn French or Italian because they are beautiful languages, or something obscure and pretty like Celtic or Gaelic. But as I live in California, I should probably be learning Spanish, but the Spanish around here is all ghetto and ugly so I think I'll pass.

• I speak Filipino and English and I can understand a little japanese, I really want to learn japanese.

• I only speak English.But I wanna learn two other languages after that if I wanna learn another I wil.I wanna learn: 1-- Spanish (catalan) forsure 2-- French / Italian / Dutch

• Thats cool.You have Spanish descent or just interested?

• Show Older
    • So do I :3 lol...awww thanks man...i appreciate that...same to you :)

• no prob. :)

• i would like to speak Spanish, Chinese and Arabic when pple say rude sh*t

• I can speak English, french and I'm learning the grammar rules of Spanish! I wanted to learn italian but I was convinced that Spanish is close to italian so when I fluently learn it, then I'll know some italian.

• English, swedish and italian.

• Spanish is my native language, so I speak mainly English and Spanish.I took three years of french in high school so I know some but I'm not sure to consider that as another language I can speak lol

• I speak Greek and English is my second language :)I would like to learn Arabic, Russian, Italian and Spanish :)!

• My native language is English but I'm currently learning Spanish and Quechua so I can speak with my family in Peru who barely speak English. :)

• I only speak English. But id like to be able to speak German and French. Will try and learn when I have some free time after I earn my degree.

• I'd love to know how to speak German

• I speak English and Trini Dialect. Trust me, that is a language by itself. But I am in the process of learning me some Japanese. :)

• Russian, English, Korean

• I speak Dutch, German, English and French.I'd love to be able to speak Spanish, Japanese and Norwegian. Portuguese would be quite interesting, too. But I'm yougn and I'll do it at some point eventually anyways.

• Speak English, Chinese, Malay and Indo ..I would like to learn German before visiting :-).

• Does sarcasm count? I actually don't speak any language other than English, I'd love to learn how to speak Italian and Russian. My father's family is Italian, my mother's family is Russian...my great grandma speaks russian and ithought it would be really cool if I could have a conversation with her in Russian, and I don't know I guess I'd feel closer to my father if I talked Italian (never met him) :P

• I can speak basic Japanese. I'm going to keep learning it :D

• nice,me too.if you wanted to friend me you cud tell me hows it going for you.:)

• Well, Russian is my native language but I would love to speak Italian, Japanese and Swedish :x

• Fluent Farsi and English :) little Japanese

• I speak German, English, Serbian, French and a little Spanish.I'd love to learn Chinese!

• Nice.Why Chinese? Any special reason or just curios of it?

• Show Older
    • Yes, isn't it? :)) nice question of yours :)

• haha thanks.

• I can speak some Spanish and a little Italian. I would love to learn Polish, because I am 1/2 Polish and 1/2 Italian by blood.:)

• Maybe you should finish becoming fluent in Spanish first and learn the actual language before you move on to itlalian

• Actually I was taking both simultaneously. I have studied Spanish the most and have studied abroad in Spain the most recently.So yeah...

• No offense but as a bilingual person I always thought that language was a way of life. not confined to a classroom or books. But that is just me lol

• Wing mai tong ching wong lee woi woi meee! Jk lolz... I speak some Spanish but I wanna become fluent :)

• I speak English and Spanish.Spanish is my second language. When I speak it to customers at work people are so amazed but to me its just communication. I never stop to think "oh I am speaking Spanish" because that is the language besides English I grew up listening to and learning in my house.Now back to your question. I would want to know french because I have a lot of french friends

• my mother language is croatian (and I can either speak or understand some other slavic languages like russian, macedonian etc)i also speak English and german fluently, and I'm pretty good at italian as well.i want to learn french :)

• I speak English, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, and a little bit of French and Korean. I'd like to master French and Korean soon, and perhaps learn Italian and Spanish someday. :)

• I speak a couple, English ob. Polish, German, Farsi, Spanish, Maori, I would like to learn every language possible. I don't believe the world should have so many barriers..

• wow. we should be friends :)

• Sounds good. : )

• Show More

What Guys Said 12

• If I had tons of spare time, I'd pick to learn Arabic, Mandarin, or Russian. Learn one of those, and the odds of you getting a job with the CIA go way up.

• Sooo... you wanna protect the president! as a profession? o.0

• The CIA doesn't work on protecting the president, that's secret service.

• No. I'd like to speak Chinese, though. That or Hindi.

• I speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and a little Arabic and Russian.

• I am a native Greek and English speaker, speak fluent Japanese (picked up it from high school onward) and advanced Ancient Greek. Also I have some rudimentary German and Italian and Spanish language skills. I intend to learn German in time and am also very partial to French.

• well my primary language is English, how ever I grew up in a border town between the U.S/Mexican border and my mother is also Mexican, Ironically I never took the time to learn Spanish, (not fully anyway) I could understand it however I cannot speak it, or very little of it, once I get that language down I am going to learn Japanese, either that or Mandarin.

• I speak Swedish and English fluently, but I can speak some French as well.

• I speak English, et je parle francais. Il est tres difficile! Mais il est tres cool! Sorry if my French isn't very good. I haven't taken a class for two years!

• I speak Latvian (my native language), English, Russian...learning German, and after that I guess I'll take another one.

• I can speak Russian, and am learning Hebrew.

• speaking: English, dutch and a little french.wanna learn german so badly but just don't have time :(

• Portugese

• i speak English, russian and I'm lerning armenian. I also speak Spanish but I can't say I use it very often