Can you speak another language? If not ,which one would you like

to be able to speak and why did you or would pick that language?

Thanks. Spanish and English seem popular. xd

Most Helpful Girl

• I can only speak English.

If I were to pick another language it'd be Spanish.

I've always loved the sound of the language and always wanted to learn it.

Not just that the father of my child is Hispanic (but doesn't speak it has well).

We have a kid together, and I'd love my kid to learn his own language

• Why the thumbs down? when all I did was answer the question.

• i know, I gave you a thumbs up there. thanks.

• Ty

What Girls Said 50

• The usual we learn here in Belgium: Dutch, French, German and English. My English is really good since I go to the UK quite often, got rid of my American-Dutch accent and sound English now :-) My German kinda sucks, I only learned it for two years and my French could be better but isn't horrible.

I'd like to speak Russian and Spanish or Italian.

• I speak Dutch, German, English and French.

I'd love to be able to speak Spanish, Japanese and Norwegian. Portuguese would be quite interesting, too. But I'm yougn and I'll do it at some point eventually anyways.

• I speak English, Mandarin, Japanese, Cantonese, and a little bit of French and Korean. I'd like to master French and Korean soon, and perhaps learn Italian and Spanish someday. :)

• I speak a couple, English ob. Polish, German, Farsi, Spanish, Maori, I would like to learn every language possible. I don't believe the world should have so many barriers..

• Fluent Farsi and English :) little Japanese

• Wing mai tong ching wong lee woi woi meee! Jk lolz... I speak some Spanish but I wanna become fluent :)

• I can speak some Spanish and a little Italian.

I would love to learn Polish, because I am 1/2 Polish and 1/2 Italian by blood.

:)

• Maybe you should finish becoming fluent in Spanish first and learn the actual language before you move on to itlalian

• Actually I was taking both simultaneously.

I have studied Spanish the most and have studied abroad in Spain the most recently.

So yeah...

• No offense but as a bilingual person I always thought that language was a way of life. not confined to a classroom or books. But that is just me lol

• Me and my two sisters are the only people on my family's side of the family not to be bilingual. Kinda embarrassing (I blame it on being first gen Australian).

I'd like to learn ANY language. Sinhalese would be great (it would be cool to be an ambassador or something), Spanish, French, Mandarin, German, Gaelic... anything. lol

• I only speak English.

But I wanna learn two other languages after that if I wanna learn another I wil.

I wanna learn: 1-- Spanish (catalan) forsure

2-- French / Italian / Dutch

• Thats cool.

You have Spanish descent or just interested?

• So do I :3 lol...awww thanks man...i appreciate that...same to you :)

• no prob. :)

• I learned some Spanish in high school - three years worth, and I loved it, but didn't keep up with it after I graduated. I still know a lot of the basic vocab, but am bad at conjugating the verbs. I'm taking it again in college and I'm hoping more of it will stick this time. I've always loved the Spanish language.

• My native language is English but I'm currently learning Spanish and Quechua so I can speak with my family in Peru who barely speak English. :)

• im English but I speak fluent Portuguese , a tiny bit of french and German and id like to learn Latin and Chinese

• I speak Spanish

• I only speak English. But id like to be able to speak German and French. Will try and learn when I have some free time after I earn my degree.

• I'm fluent in English (obviously) and American Sign Language. I would love to learn French or Italian because they are beautiful languages, or something obscure and pretty like Celtic or Gaelic. But as I live in California, I should probably be learning Spanish, but the Spanish around here is all ghetto and ugly so I think I'll pass.

• I'd love to know how to speak German

• Does sarcasm count?

I actually don't speak any language other than English, I'd love to learn how to speak Italian and Russian. My father's family is Italian, my mother's family is Russian...my great grandma speaks russian and ithought it would be really cool if I could have a conversation with her in Russian, and I don't know I guess I'd feel closer to my father if I talked Italian (never met him) :P

• i would like to speak Spanish, Chinese and Arabic when pple say rude sh*t

• Well, Russian is my native language but I would love to speak Italian, Japanese and Swedish :x

• I speak German, English, Serbian, French and a little Spanish.

I'd love to learn Chinese!

• Nice.

Why Chinese? Any special reason or just curios of it?

• Yes, isn't it? :)) nice question of yours :)

• haha thanks.

• Spanish is my native language, so I speak mainly English and Spanish.

I took three years of french in high school so I know some but I'm not sure to consider that as another language I can speak lol

• I speak English and Trini Dialect. Trust me, that is a language by itself. But I am in the process of learning me some Japanese. :)

• I can speak basic Japanese. I'm going to keep learning it :D

• nice,me too.

if you wanted to friend me you cud tell me hows it going for you.:)

• I can speak Italian

• I speak Filipino and English and I can understand a little japanese, I really want to learn japanese.

• English, swedish and italian.

• my mother language is croatian (and I can either speak or understand some other slavic languages like russian, macedonian etc)

i also speak English and german fluently, and I'm pretty good at italian as well.

i want to learn french :)

• Speak English, Chinese, Malay and Indo ..

I would like to learn German before visiting :-).

• I speak Greek and English is my second language :)

I would like to learn Arabic, Russian, Italian and Spanish :)!

• Russian, English, Korean

• More from Girls
    20

What Guys Said 14

• I am a native Greek and English speaker, speak fluent Japanese (picked up it from high school onward) and advanced Ancient Greek. Also I have some rudimentary German and Italian and Spanish language skills. I intend to learn German in time and am also very partial to French.

• No. I'd like to speak Chinese, though. That or Hindi.

• I speak Swedish and English fluently, but I can speak some French as well.

• I speak English, Spanish, Hebrew, and a little Arabic and Russian.

• If I had tons of spare time, I'd pick to learn Arabic, Mandarin, or Russian. Learn one of those, and the odds of you getting a job with the CIA go way up.

• Sooo... you wanna protect the president! as a profession? o.0

• The CIA doesn't work on protecting the president, that's secret service.

• Kampampangan so I can talk with my girlfriend more easily that way she doesn't have to struggle with English

• I can speak Russian, and am learning Hebrew.

• well my primary language is English, how ever I grew up in a border town between the U.S/Mexican border and my mother is also Mexican, Ironically I never took the time to learn Spanish, (not fully anyway) I could understand it however I cannot speak it, or very little of it, once I get that language down I am going to learn Japanese, either that or Mandarin.

• I speak English, et je parle francais. Il est tres difficile! Mais il est tres cool!

Sorry if my French isn't very good. I haven't taken a class for two years!

• English, French, and Swedish.

• speaking: English, dutch and a little french.

wanna learn german so badly but just don't have time :(

• I speak Latvian (my native language), English, Russian...learning German, and after that I guess I'll take another one.

• Portugese

• i speak English, russian and I'm lerning armenian. I also speak Spanish but I can't say I use it very often