Girls and guys what is on your Christmas list this year?

What's on your Christmas list for this year? :D Mine is... 1. New clothes 2. New Fastskin 2 ( since I'm a competitive swimmer) 3. New Xbox... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Some money would be nice :L

2. The movie "the art of getting by" and "the perks of being a wallflower" when that one's out which I don't think it is yet.

3. Some tights, you have no idea how quickly I go through them.

4. Health, I've got the flu at the moment.

• Lol, tights tear so easily, my sister goes through them like crazy. Lol

• Show Older
    • If you can find the brand, like at a dance/figure skating shop, Mondor makes really good tights. The skating tights in particular last and last, given what they are designed for... I have had some pairs for years (which is good given what I paid for them), that have seen me through hours of skating practice and I wear them out and about in winter.

• I've skated for years and I own pairs or skating tights but I feel they are definitely too thick for what I need them for. Plus the straps that Velcro under your feet are noticeable in some shoes.