Girls and guys what is on your Christmas list this year?

What's on your Christmas list for this year? :D Mine is...1. New clothes2. New Fastskin 2 ( since I'm a competitive swimmer)3. New Xbox games4. The movie Ted

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Some money would be nice :L2. The movie "the art of getting by" and "the perks of being a wallflower" when that one's out which I don't think it is yet.3. Some tights, you have no idea how quickly I go through them.4. Health, I've got the flu at the moment.

• Lol, tights tear so easily, my sister goes through them like crazy. Lol

• Show Older
    • If you can find the brand, like at a dance/figure skating shop, Mondor makes really good tights. The skating tights in particular last and last, given what they are designed for... I have had some pairs for years (which is good given what I paid for them), that have seen me through hours of skating practice and I wear them out and about in winter.

• I've skated for years and I own pairs or skating tights but I feel they are definitely too thick for what I need them for. Plus the straps that Velcro under your feet are noticeable in some shoes.

What Girls Said 23

• 1) One of those new IPods 2) Some Itunes gift cards3) Fuzzy socks with aloe A puppy or kitten would top everything else and I would donate all my gifts for just one tiny puppy or kitten :) but that's not happening...not likely :/

• I don't want anything but money would be nice for when I do lol

• 1. Snow2. warm socksThat's pretty much it to be honest- I'm looking forward to seeing my cousin and her husband and my friend when they come home for the holidays. And it's nice to have a week off of course...

• New pair of running shoes, and some gift cards.

• Money and a laptop bag. Especially money. My boss doesn't give me enough hours for me to buy textbooks.

• 1. 2nd earlobe piercing link 2. Tragus piercing link 3. Fake plugs link That is all.

• A sack of potatoes

• Longboard

• 1. Whatever my boyfriend got me. 2. Urban Decay Vice Palette And with holiday money, Bare Escentuals or a manicure, neither of which I've had for a while and could use.

• 1 - ''whatever my boyfriend bought me''2 - a new bag3 - some new pairs of fluffy sleeping socks 4 - lots of chocolates

• lol number one is EXACTLY how I worded it in my head as I clicked to open the question. lol

• lol i know my boyfriend got me a bracelet anyway xD

• Clothes(mostly sweats and victoria secret)MakeupI-phone 4, cause It's cheaperBlack glitter tomsand maybe some jewelery or something else nice.

• 1.) Anime2.) Yaoi Manga/Shoujo Manga3.) Clothes4.) Gift Cards5.) To see my love interest

• Books or art, cute things for the kitchen.

• Blackops2

• I really don't want any gifts. I can pay for all the things I want on my own :) There are things that I want, but I can get them by myself. My dad already bought me a big smart T.V. and that's a lovely gift, but other than that, I'm happy if I get nothing and just get to spend time with family <3

• stuff for my garden, stuff for cooking, stuff for camping

• just random items for my kitchen and garden...I am not expecting much.

• I haven't had a Christmas list since I was 10.

• MoneyHappiness

• nothing material just a new life...

• I want a boyfriend this Christmas!

• GL on that. I want a Girlfriend for Christmas too!

• High five to lonely Christmas!

• A hot make-out sesh ;)

• I'm too old to have a Christmas list, my mommy and daddy don't fill my stalking anymore.

What Guys Said 12