How do I get my mum to meet his mum?

we have been dating for a year now and his mum wants to meet my mum, however I don't know how to convince my mum to go over to his ect, what can I say to convince her? please don't say that I think he may be the one or that were getting serious because she dose not like that stuff, please help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though Christmas has past, have him and his mother over for New Years! It'll be fun and relaxing for everyone. Give your moms alone time so they can talk and get to know each other more. Usually when a parental figure says they'd like to meet the parental figure of the person you're dating - this means that they're trying to get a grasp on this person's upbringing. Your mom probably isn't trying to make a new best friend at this point. She's simply scoping out the moral value(s) instilled in the young man you've chosen to date. And who better to get this from than from another mom?