Has he suddenly changed his mind?

I've been talking to this guy for 3 months now, we constantly talk everyday, before and after work. We both admitted how much we liked one another and just haven't had the chance to meet yet as his nan got ill over xmas. He told me how I was perfect for him and that I was his girl, he'd call me beautiful and talk about how he wants to hug me and hold my hand. After a horrible 2012 he is just what I'm looking for in a guy and I was hoping 2013 would be off to a great start. But suddenly I haven't heard from him since Saturday... Now I thought nothing of it as I knew he was away with friends for NY eve, I messaged him NY day to say happy new year but heard nothing from him. I don't want to be annoying, I'm just wondering do you guys think he's suddenly lost interest in me? Its the longest we've gone without speaking and I'm just feeling really rubbish now. Should I send another message asking if everything's okay? I really don't want this to end like a catfish scenario.

Thanks, sorry if it seems pathetic, I'm just a really self conscious girl and worry easily :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't doubt your mutual feelings. He just caught up spending his time lavishly with his friends.

He also has a life, and he doesn't have any committed responsibility to you yet that he'll return any text/message you send him.

He's still interested in you. I'm pretty sure that he'll be able to reignite your relationship with each other when he comes back.