What do you do when you don't hear from your boyfriend for a few days?

I haven't heard from my boyfriend since after New Years. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't sound like a good thing. how long have you been dating? have you ever gone this long without talking? did you have a fight? Have you tried to call/text him? If you haven't tried to contact him you should do so

This sounds bad either from a personal (his own personal life) or a relationship standpoint

• I've been dating him for almost 2 years. I've tried to call him and text him. I've tried to inbox him too.

• yeah that's weird. It makes you wonder if he's OK or if something else is wrong. good luck whatever happens!

• Thanks

What Guys Said 13

• I would think everything bad I could xD

Is she dead? Has she dumped me? Is she alright? Did she made some mistake and can't talk?

I would go crazy about it xD

It is normal that you are worried, but it may be so many things that the only solution is to actually talk to him. if he doesn't show up, try to speak with his family (do you know someone of his family? Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister, ...)

• I know all his immediate family. But I can't get ahold of him

• obvivously some communication issues here , how would you normally contact him ? on cell phone ? internet ? why is it so hard to get in touch with him

• I usually call him on the phone. If I don't call him we talk on the internet. But lately his Ex girlfriend have been telling him if he is stressed to turn his phone off. I'm trying to figure out why is he listening to her and not telling me his problems

• But if he was why waste my time trying to be in 2 relationships

• Well he hasn't contacted you for well over a week, so maybe you're no longer in a relationship w him anymore and he's just in one w the ex girlfriend. Guys do this cowardly break up thing where they just stop talking to you. Sounds like this is maybe what happened w you. At your age guys are incredibly immature. I would move on if I were you.

• he made a new year resolution of not cheating on any one so he dsnt want to be in touch..

what you can do is move on and analyse tht year boyfriend is a jerk..

because he could have just sent you a text if he really wanted to be with you ..

sorry but that's the reality.. tc babes..

• u sound like you know everything

• He could very well be thinking the same thing. It's like as game of relationship "chicken" where both people are worried that the other hasn't called, and in reality all that's needed to solve the issue is to make the call yourself.

• When I did he turned his phone off

• Call him.

• I've tried and he doesn't answer

• Is he still alive?

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 3

• oh wow that would be so nerve racking D=, if you have called him and sent messages (r you sure he turned his phone off or could it have just gone flat?). Then again seeing as how you are under 18 years old I am thinking he likely lives at home, meaning if he was missing his parents would have notified the police and you would think...you. It sounds like he is being immature and just doing the old "shut it out and it will go away" thing =[

• spank him

• break up w him, find a guy who doesn't still talk to his ex