What is it about me?

First off, I have an unbelievable girlfriend, but it's always a good ego boost when somebody checks you out.

I attribute it to my looks because nobody really approaches me or talks to me. I get "Awww!" and "You're like a teddybear" (which is what people say about fat people, but I'm 5'8" and 155 pounds), which I don't consider compliments.

Don't say "It's your smile", because that's... obviously not a real smile. Hair? Flannel? Height? I'm lost. My head would especially be spinning if I happened to be single. Woo-wee.

Most Helpful Girl

• more often than not when people feel like they usually got unnoticed or under-appreciated, it's more an issue with yourself rather than with others. Are you not all that confident? I've learned that the saying 'reality is what you make of the situation' is really true.

if you go about very self-conscious, people will probably notice and it's just human nature to pick on the 'underdog' so to say. try acting almost a little too sure of yourself, and hopefully that'll help turn things around. :)