I stopped talking to my boyfriend so in turn he also stopped talking to me ...

The situation was like I got out of bus..as it is winter here so its cold ,i started telling him why he has not weared sweater and all and that too... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Here's the thing - the silent treatment doesn't bother guys, because we're perfectly fine going days without communicating.

It bothers girls though. One of the worst things a girl can do to another girl, is to blank her and stop talking to her. Guys probably wouldn't even notice.

When a girl decides to give a guy the silent treatment, it usually blows up in her face.

You may be mad, sleepless and irritable. I guarantee he's not.

Stop trying to give him the silent treatment. You only wind up hurting yourself.

• Even if I try to talk with him. ..he talks like nothing happened. ..everything is fine...i hate this...i expect he should release his mistake and may say not neccessary sorry to me. ..coz he xommented on my respect

..that I don't have any respect...wht bullsh*t. ..y I fell in love. ..i curse myself..that I m mad to fall in love wot such people