Why do women hate each other so much?

So I noticed that women are in constant war with each other over men. And like always defend men,

They hate sluts but chase players (OMG I can change him I'm special)

Say that playboy girls degrade themselves but they don't say a word about playgirl models. Same with p*rn stars.

Anyways I was going threw forums and gag ( I'm unemployed so like I have a lot of time on my hands) And I read a question Why do guys like sluts I hate them. And this guy answered that he just uses sluts and that he wants a good girl for relationship. And she liked his answer despite that she hates slut and he himself is a slut and the despite the fact that he like said that he uses other females. Like way to show compassion for your own gender. And then I read an old question here on gag about this girl wanting her boyfriend t buy her like more expensive stuff. And all girls called an user saying how she gives all females a bad name. So they all defended the guy.

When I use to go out with my mom and her friends as a kid they would always smack talk the missing person of the group and then when I was walking back home with my mom she would like smack talk the women she was smack-talking other women to me. Like where does this end,

• Because they wanna feel superior.
  • Because they are jealous/insicure
  • Other
OMG why was this question moved into the sexuality category. This is clearly behavior like what the hell !

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked A but in reality it is both A and B. I feel bad for these girls. They will never get to experience how awesome (true) close friendships between women can be. I don't get why they should care so much what another random woman is doing.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 13

• It will end nowhere. most girls hate better girls ( whatever it might be, list is unlimited because of different personalities and wants ) and most guys hate other guys for the exact same reason. The problem is not people, but STUFF, things that people have or posses or want. I can be wrong, but I think I'm right from everything that I know and experienced. Most people girls and guys, especially during our generation always want different things. They want to screw as many girls as possible because it is a "NORMAL" standard these day ( I blame MTV and Hollywood all the way ) and girls want Better guys who have more money, more power and looks at the same time. I like to call those kind of girls a BBD type Bigger Better Deal. So, guys are in pursue for amount of girls that they have and girls pursuing guys with money and power and this is a source of all your problems. People Judge, people wrongly assume about other people and people always comparing them self's to others. I have this and she has that and questions start to pop up. Who, why and how and for what. Again people start to Judge, start to assume and get jealous and envy.

• I don't know I had to deal with a lot of female jealously when I was trying to meet and date girls at bars here this summer . it just seemed to be never ending and even girls who were supposedly friends with each other would get jealous over things or annoyed I was trying to talk to certain girls . its just the way some girls are in that sort of environment

• I think it might be both A and B

• I think women hate men more , women tend to stick together.

• Stop Trolling kiddo .

• How is this trolling? Are you mentally challenged?

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 12

• Why do women hate each other so much?

C. Other

In my opinion it's because most societies hate gals (history of mistreating/oppressing gals and considering them inferiors/lessers) so generally gals are not only taking the conditioning and influence of the misogyny ingrained in society of gals essentially being useless/worthless except as holes to bust a nut in/on as shown by how oh so many guys think as one user put it in regards to gals 'you don't bring anything substantial to a guy/relationship.' but gals are fighting against it and they treat other gals as their competitors instead of adversaries in this fight.

It seems gals fight this ingrained misogyny with more misogyny twinged with the desire to feel superior to other gals aka not b*tchy/whiny/slutty like other gals often claiming they're 'one of the guys' since to be a gal is to be awful and to be a guy is to be awesome.

As well as their fighting is twinged with jealousy/insecurity as since they view other gals as competitors for male approval/validation/acceptance they are often comparing themselves to younger hotter gals as they know their value in society, thanks to guys, is based on their youth and beauty and without it they're useless as guys seem to hate gals and love only their bodies.

• I will admit, I only hate on girls for 2 reasons.

1. They did me wrong in some way which was undeserved.

2. I envy them. Either want something they have or am jealous because they are in some way better than me and I want that.

It's mostly number 2. I'm not happy about it.

• C.

COMPETITION.

• c. I don't hate you because you're a woman. I don't like you because of the PERSON you are

• because we all have the same power over guys and because guys are easy and we girls take advantages

• thank you for your honesty but do know that power only works for a very short time on boys that allow it

• tue that ,that is why guys general sleep with more than one

More from Girls
7