Prostitution VS Dating.. Which is better?
With prostitution, the guy gets what he wants, and the girl gets what she wants.
1. There's no game playing, you never think to yourself "does he or she like me?"- women get the money and men get the sex. Everyone wins.
2. With a woman you date, she's not required to do monthly STD and aids checks. Like a legal prostitute.
3. With a prostitute is there a chance if the sex is bad, or the "deal" goes bad that she gets HALF of ALL of your money. No.
4. Its defiantly cheaper. An average prostitute in Nevada costs about 300 bucks on average for sex. An average date costs about 100 bucks, and most women don't want to put out until the 3rd date AT LEAST. And even then its not a certainty. Cost of gas= 20 bucks for the drive to her house to pick her up, to the movie,and to the restaurant and back to her house and then back to yours. Cost of movie= 12 bucks X 2= 24 bucks, rounded down to 20. That's 40 bucks not including popcorn and candy. So that's 60 bucks.
Now include the cost of the meal at a "decent". Because we all know she's going to think your a cheap loser if you take her to taco bell.- unlike a whore where you don't have to pay anything except for what you get in return. So you figure 20 bucks a person.. that's 40 bucks. This is not including candy, gifts, or flowers. 60+40=100 bucks.. and there you have it. 3 dates=300 bucks.
Suppose it was even guaranteed that she's has to put out on the 3rd date making it "equal" even then its like putting her vagina on lay away, and you have to wait. Most people also don't date consecutively one day after the other either.
5. Most of the time women in marriages "put out" to get their husbands to do chores or anything like that.
Its been said that most women are nothing more than closeted prostitutes because after all how many women here would date a man who's broke?
How many women here will accept a man who doesn't pay for the date?
If you won't accept a man who takes you to taco bell for a date, then all it means is that you are a hooker who is just haggling over the price.
The only difference between prostitution and dating is emotional connection and love.
Both of which are free. So, unless you want men to date you, stop acting like whores, because were just going to go there instead of dating you. Because at least with them its a sure thing.
So which do you think is better.
What's Your Opinion?