Top 10 girls names

Top 10 girls name.

1. Sophia

You are spiritually intense and can sting or charm. Your name brings love and new starts into life and attracts money. In business, you are the creator and promoter of original ideas and usually enjoy considerable financial success. You are frank, methodical and believe in law, system and order.

2. Emma

You are fine when in harmony but changeable when in discord, because many of your best qualities are then reversed. You are entertaining but may be impulsive. Freedom is a necessity, and you find it difficult to settle down. Your versatility results in many changes, and often brings travel. Your fine intellect is capable of high honors if applied seriously. You are capable of inspired thinking applied to material things. You can be restless, changeable, and very sexy. You have an eventful, exciting life. You are versatile and have the ability to learn easily.

3. Olivia

You are patient, persevering and strong willed. You are a good student, absorbing knowledge easily and retaining it well. You are either a saint or a sinner. You tend to hold things inside and suffer in silence. You are frank, methodical and believe in law, system and order.

4. Ava

Powerful and complete. You are good intellectually and require several outlets for your energies. You are not a builder but a planner, and you want others to carry out your plans. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.

5. Isabella

Your tendency is to finish whatever you start. You like to use the pen or the needle (writing, fashion design etc). You are loving, compassionate, intuitive and humanitarian. Runs of luck, either good or bad, follow you. You are sympathetic, but at times might be touchy and oversensitive. You may have a gift for writing. You are intuitive and might be interested in the arts, drama or science.

6. Mia

You have psychic power. You can carry on for others with joy. You have a receptive nature and may bear burdens for others. You are pragmatic, thorough, strong-willed, practical and stubborn at times. You are hard working, often martyr to duty. You like home and security above all. You are intuitive and might be interested in the arts, drama or science.

7. Zoe

You have aspiration and inspiration, hope and guidance. Since you are intuitive and perceptive and you understand human nature. You have the power to achieve. Diplomacy and discretion make you a good mediator. You are inspired, introspective, and have a good understanding of the human heart. You can have the ability to commercialize your artistic talents successfully. You are often a mystery to others and to yourself. You are always reaching for something higher, without exactly knowing what that "higher" is. You are frank, methodical and believe in law, system and orde

8. Lily

Dependable, very down-to-earth and well grounded, you are always looking for meaningful work, a career where you can take pride in your work and do the best job you are capable of. Your prime desire is to build protected and secure environment at home and at work. You can be very persuasive in achieving goals and gaining objectives. You can be very detailed and well-organized and possess great organizational skills. At times you may appear too stubborn and overly critical to others, but your practical approach to life and productivity makes you one of the most beneficent members of community.

9. Emily

You are fine when in harmony but changeable when in discord, because many of your best qualities are then reversed. You are entertaining but may be impulsive. Freedom is a necessity, and you find it difficult to settle down. Your versatility results in many changes, and often brings travel. Your fine intellect is capable of high honors if applied seriously. You are capable of inspired thinking applied to material things. You can be restless, changeable, and very sexy. You have an eventful, exciting life. You are versatile and have the ability to learn easily

10. Madelyn

You have psychic power. You can carry on for others with joy. You have a receptive nature and may bear burdens for others. You are pragmatic, thorough, strong-willed, practical and stubborn at times. You are hard working, often martyr to duty. You like home and security above all. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• I like names ending in "-ly" or "-li", or any other variation that has that same phonetic.
    My favorite girl's name is Ellie, which I plan on giving to my first daughter.
    From that list Lily and Emily are my favorite, but I also like Zoe and Isabella.

• Emma , Emily & Madelyn's nice kinda cute when shortened to Maddie but two names not only the list for me and they are frequently very high up just out of the top 10 but they are there or there about also is Charlotte and Hannah.

Hannah especially is still very popular & still seem to be growing in popularity (no not just because my girls called Hannah who also runs a Hannah's fan club now by the way its up to 130 Hannah's sofar !)

• A few years ago I had a dream that my wife's name is Sophia. From then I like this name very much ^_^

And @BelleGirl21 will like your myTake. I bet!

• I like Andrea Kate as name for a girl

• Pretty names ^_^
      I like lexy for a girl name.

• Oh... S
      Okay 👌

• @take owner like the name lexy but perfer it spelt Lexie

• Dana?
    Bianca?

:P

• emma n zoe r hot

What Girls Said 9

• nice take!

• My name will never be on this list.
    On the guys list maybe.
    But not this list.
    Never this list.
    *Cries*

By the way, why do all guys with my name all turn out to be dicks, yet all girls with my name (Who I am yet to meet) are apparently all kind hearted and nice and shit?

• What's ur name? I'll give you the meaning of it and you can tell me if its like you... Because the name does matter... Like you said " all people that have the same name as you are nice ".

• Can you message me? I seem to not be able to message you. It's just a non happening thing.

• SOPHIA IS TOP NOTCH.

I NAMED MY FOUR PAWED BABY GIRL SOPHIA, BUT CALLED HER SODAMUFFIN.
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...2000ae911cc_7.jpg
    This was my first born, Sophie before she died.

• awww so cuteee. and i am sorry for your lost :( </3

• Thank you. I didn't even get to see my baby girl before she died. Another dog killed her.

• It all gets boring when most hot girls have names like those.

• My sister is called Isabelle, but the description doesn't sound like her at all. My name will never be on such list though..

• A lot of those names I wouldn't ever name my children. They're too common or boring to me.

• My name will never be on this list. im manar
    manar is Arabic name means light

• You have psychic power. You can carry on for others with joy. You have a receptive nature and may bear burdens for others. You are pragmatic, thorough, strong-willed, practical and stubborn at times. You are hard working, often martyr to duty. You like home and security above all. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.
      You are always looking for an opportunity to achieve financial and emotional security. You are basically peacemaker. You understand the law of harmony and desire to balance your life with those around you. You may feel incomplete without someone to share your love, ideals, wealth or work. You can be very sensitive and could appear a bit shy and perceptive. You have developed intuition, patience and the ability to nurture others. You can achieve the state of happiness if you is willing to accept your needs in a complimentary relationship and go to create them.

• But are you like that? Or not even close?

• im spirtual person , not relguios
      im home lover and i love making friends
      i love to be close to my dear ones but i love space too
      im independent , i can bless myself , i love love itself
      i want peace , i hate wars and noise

• I like Sophia and Ava.

• I only like Lily