A Few Photos to Restore Your Faith in Humanity

Faith in humanity lost? Check out these 20 random acts of kindness that may restore all the faith you lost in humanity.

A man takes his sick dog to a lake to soothe the arthitis in his limbs.

Image via Huffington Post

Window cleaners dress up as superheroes for childen at a hospital in Le Bonheur.

Image via mbanetworkjapan.com

A Chinese soldier cooks his wife a year's worth of food before returning to the army.

Image via Daily Mail

Kid writes an apology letter after puking in a library.

Image via Buzzfeed

Two Norweigian men save a baby lamb from drowning in the ocean.

Images via imgur

A man saves a kitten from drowning with an umbrella.

Image via imgur

An officer talks a man out of suicide. 8 years later, the man is now a father of two children and presents an award to the officer who talked him out of suicide at an event by the Amercian Foundation of Suicide.

Image via imgur

Dogs show up at the funeral of a women who used to give them food.

Images via Daily Mail

A little girl sells her stuffed animal and gives the money to her local animal shelter.

Images via imgur

A straight boy asks his gay best friend to prom.

Image via Elite Daily

A mom drags her son away from the Baltimore riots.

Image via People.com

A man gives his shoes to a young homeless girl in Rio De Janeiro.

A boy rescues a stray dog from a frozen lake in Bulgeria.

Image via Stefanova-Ishmirieva

A women donated her kidney to a stranger and now they are engaged.

Image via Elite Daily

A group of people help move a 32-ton train after a passanger becomes stuck between the gate and the platform.

Image via imgur

Specially designed swings help disabled kids have fun too.

Image via imgur

A soldier rescues a small kitten in Korea.

Image via imgur

A cyclist stops to give a koala a cool sip of water.

Image via boredpanda.com

A hero Uber driver prevents a shooting spree with a concealed handgun.

Image via nextshark.com

A sandwich shop owner offers free food to a person going through her trash.

Image via News.mic

I guess humanity isn't doomed after all. Which was your favorite? Comment it down below.

RainbowFanGirl is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 29

• I love reading about this type of things, I'm so tired that 80% of what we hear about is just negative that it really brings you down to read/watch the news. These stories bring a smile to my face and it reminds you that happy stories are worth telling to.

P. S.: I really liked the promposal, like the article said: It takes a real man to do something so amazing for his best friend.

• I always like to see those kind of photos

• Epic ARK, epic take.

• This was good :) Lots of great people out there!

• We hear the negative because it sells on the media and is hyped but thanks for sharing :) there is so much good that goes undocumented and unappreciated

• Faith inhumanity is lost? Hmm. Yeah, people will go AWW at these photos while they vote in the communists in office.

• All I can say is this definitely helped me restored my faith a bit and even helped me cool off my frustration, bitterness and anger after reading a lot of negative bullshit I constantly see here on GAG and many other websites.

• Bad fucks population is 3456324 times more than good peoples population. So those things put a smile to my face but unfortunately in reality, evil is linger around everywhere.

• thats really cool :)

• Nice pics. I never stopped believing in the good of humanity, but of course there is a dark side.

• Simply amazing that in such a sometimes cruel world, such heart-warming things can still occur.
    amazing.

• Awesome people not like me..

• People are good, humanity is pure evil.

• This was amazing, I actually shed a tear at a few of them!

• These are nice. : )

• wow few good stories doesn't cover up how humanity is evil.

This world can survive without humans. Humans can't survive without the world.

• Is that homeless Rio girl crying? I don't know, but I am. ;_;

I've seen around half of these pics in newspaper. I'm aficionado of humanity T_T

• You are pretty much putting cream on top of dog poop.

^It means it doesn't change the fact that humanity sucks

• I know it does. I just thought these stories were great so I put them together in a take.

• But in a way there is no "we" as there are billions of people who you will never deal with. You can still make a positive impact on those around you, and yourself. But yeah, there's a lot of sadness in the world and I don't think that will ever change without changing society and our economic systems as we know it today.

• I'm not all that impressed. Anyone would save someone who is dying at no risk to themselves. As opposed to what? Watching them die?

• I don't understand what you're trying to say.

• The fact that they'd feel guilt or get depressed shows that there is some goodness there, if people were evil they wouldn't feel bad about not helping others

• The bare minimum doesn't impress me. Maybe if some CEO's started giving 95% of their profits to charity I'd be impressed, but that's never going to happen. It's easy to be a hero if you incur no risk to your own safety in the process. Note that these are all outstanding examples. 99.9 percent of people don't do this. I'm not impressed. Sorry to tell the truth. People don't listen to the truth. Hence, the ratings.

• Thank you. I needed this.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 30