So, everyone has heard of a New Year's resolution. It's that thing we all promise to do during the worst of our hangover. But there's also that running joke that no one ever keeps their resolution. Be it a diet: one which lasts for the first 2 days of the New Year. Or an exercise regime: one which lasts for 2 minutes of the New Year
All jokes aside...
Now that it's nearly June and almost half way through the year, I thought it might be nice to regroup and draw up a new list of aims and resolutions for the next 6 months. And I thought it might be nice to share the list I've drawn up in case it inspires anyone to do the same.
June - December 2015 AIMS AND RESOLUTIONS
- Go for a 30 minute walk every day around the park
- Large breakfast, medium-sized lunch and small dinner
- Start a conversation with people I sit next to
- Smile at strangers
- Random, small acts of thoughtfulness
- Redesign my bedroom - make some DIY ornaments
- Take lots of disposable photos and get them printed - hang them up around my room
- Make a 'good vibes' list - write down all the positive things that have happened at the end of each day no matter how small they are. This will help me to have a more positive outlook.
- Stop saying, and start doing - there are so many things that I've been saying I'll do for ages. In the next 6 months I will make a conscious effort to organise and carry out these things.
- Listen to a wider variety of music
- Paint more
- Take a road trip with the girls
- Make an effort to be honest as much as possible