Female Celebrities Who Are Tall, But Pretty!

So awhile ago I made a myTake about short male celebrities, and now I figured I should make one about tall female celebrities. So here it is. Also keep in mind that every girl on this list is taller than every guy on my other list.

1. Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford is gorgeous, and stands tall at 5'9"!

2. Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift is a lot taller than she looks at 5'10"!

3. Jordan Sparks

Jordan Sparks is tall, but still gorgeous at 5'10"!

4. Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton is 5'9" but still gorgeous! And she landed a prince!

5. Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks is actually 5'10"!

6. Michelle Wie

Michelle Wie is actually a famous golfer, and the tallest on this list at 6'1"!

That's all! I know there's a ton of other tall women celebrities but these were just a few I thought you'd like!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 23

• I think it´s a weird title `tall but pretty`why not tall and pretty?

I am surprised about the ones you have chosen.

• Well, height has nothing to do with beauty.

• I'm not even that tall n only one chick on the list is taller than me

• 5'10 is NOT tall.

If you are a man, 5'10 and below is manlet tier.

• You make it seem like there's something less pretty with being tall when you write things like "Kate Middleton is 5'9" but still gorgeous". BUT still gorgeous? There is nothing less pretty about being tall (and 5'9 isn't all that tall anyway) - in fact, it's definitely an advantage if a woman is tall - from long legs, to looking all elegant and great in dresses, to having more chance of giving you tall kids - most powerful men seem to tend to pick tall girls and it's no accident.

Anyway, thanks for the take, they indeed are pretty. I'd also put Charlize Theron, Jennifer Lawrence, Blake Lively and Liv Tyler on the list.

• Thanks. And yeah I think a lot of people are misinterpreting when I said tall but still pretty, and now that I think about them I can't really blame them. I just hope they realize that wasn't my intention to categorize tall women as ugly 😁

• These heights aren't really that tall. Isn't the average height for women today 6'2 ?

http://i.imgur.com/0RqEgul.jpg

• Um, I think the average height for women is 5'4"... in the U. S. I believe but I don't know.

• A quick google, the average height for New Zealand, a man is 6ft 3, a woman 5ft 4.

• What's wrong with my eyebrows at least I can keep a boyfriend because I'm a pretty and talented unlike her she not pretty or talented

• Tall is definitely a plus in my book.

• They are indeed quite gorgeous. But the way you worded it makes it read like tall women are less pretty. Probably not what you intended!

• Trans people like Bruce Jenner have an unfair advantage in the fashion industry and beauty pageants, because those industries promote a tall body that looks llke a skinny boy.

• Duh, tall girls are sexy. Midget girls aren't

• Tall is good! Has it ever not been?

• Nobody ever said that tall women aren't pretty.

• cindy has kept my hand company for as long as i can remember myself... . long time crush... .

• They all look good to me, though I have no idea who Jordan Sparks is...

• She's a singer I believe. I've only heard a few of her songs though.

• She is a singer that became recognized on American Idol way back when she was 17 she sounds good but hasn't done that much since

• Oh OK thanks. I don't follow AI at all

• I only consider the last one tall but anyway

• Like 90% of models are tall.

• They should all be put back in cages. lol, jk but Maria Sharapova is 6'2

Look at how she walks around with her legs showing and uncovered head

• Nobody said tall girls aren't pretty. It's just that guys often wanna be taller than the girl cause it feels more natural, So if it seems like they're less desirable that might be why.

• Well a lot of models are meant to be tall anyway. It's a requirement. Yeah lots of tall pretty girls out there

• Tall girls are great. And it seems like with each generation more and more girls are tall. They should all stand up straight and be proud of their height.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 14

• I'm pretty sure height doesn't affect what your face looks like anyway? The only one I consider to be tall is the last one.

• Nice take... but why not tall AND pretty? You say it as if being tall contradicts with being pretty...

• Guys, stop saying "tall BUT pretty". C'mon. Stop creating standards, a beauty role model.

• 5'9 is barely tall girl and that was what your list mostly had. Try: Karlie Kloss 6'1, Toni Garrn 6'0, Jourdan Dunn 6'0, Famke Janssen 6'0, Brigitte Nielsen 6'1, Maria Sharapova 6'2.

If you really wanba ibspire tall girls those are better picks. Not only are they more beautiful than the women you listed they are ACTUALLY tall not a short girls idea of tall

• Lol wtf Taylor swift pretty y'all are stupid

• I agree. I have a few friends who bashed her for her height. It's funny because they are shorter than her haha
      I'm shorter than her but she is very attractive and she can sing!

• You totally disagreed with me even thought you did you didn't stupid

• You're not one to talk with those eyebrows babe

• Models are tall. It's a good quality to have.

• You forgot to add Abbey Lee, she's absolutely gorgeous & 5'11"!
    I really liked this take, shows all the guys who say 'tall girls aren't pretty' how wrong they were! :)

• Taylor's 5'11 and Kate Middleton is 5'10 :) But I don't think these are that tall. Karlie Kloss is like 6'1 and Brooke Shields, Jane Lynch and Uma Thurman are all 6'0.

• I think Taylor's skinny body and lack of curves make her look taller than she actually is.

• Couldn't we just make this a lost of any runway models because a petite model is classified as 5'7

• 'tall, but beautiful' kind of sounds like it's strange that they're beautiful when they're tall. I've seen many beautiful girls who are tall so I don't think being tall makes them any less attractive than other girls. But either than that, nice take :) Tyra Banks is really beautiful in my opinion. And Taylor Swift

• Heh I'm 5'8/5'9 (somewhere in the middle) :P

• Cindy, Tyra and Kate are the other pretty ones to me

• Michelle is so pretty :D Well, all the ladies are lol.