Photography apps that you might love

1. Afterlight

Photography apps that you might love

A perfect image editing app for quick and straight forward editing. It is available both on Android and on Apple for $0.99.

2. VSCO Cam

It is free and is available on Android as well as Apple.

3. PhotoDirector - Photo Editor

This is one of my favourite photography apps. You can remove an unwanted person that "photobomb" your picture or object from the photo. It is free and available on Android and Apple, but in-app purchase is available for the upgrade to full version.

4. Facetune

You are able to reshape your facial structure with this app. Such as refining your jaw lines, heighten your cheek bones and brows etc. You are also able to change your eye colour, remove stray hairs, colour over grey hair etc. Easy-to-use app to retouch and perfect every photo or even selfie. It is available for both Android and Apple for $3.99.

5. PicLab - Photo Editor

One of my favourite photography apps as well! It has amazing features such as typography, stickers and artwork, overlays and masks, drawing tool and theme customization! It is available on Android and Apple and it is free but in-app purchase is available to unlock more items.

These are a few of my favourite photography apps that I love to use. Cheers 😊

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• There should be iPhoto. (But seems it is obsolete?)
    uoem.com/.../iPad_iPhoto_Hero_PRINT.jpg

• I personally use Aviary, PicsArt & Pixlr

And I'd like to advise you that next time, write it as "Available on Android and iOS" rather than Apple.

• Oooh. Facetune could be useful for profile pictures on social media where you do not want to be recognized. So, you HAVE a picture and yet, your identity is not revealed :)

• I love them

• Awesome take! I've never heard of Facetune up until now haha thanks 😉

What Girls Said 5

• I love to use Afterlight and vsco cam. My fave apps

• Funny, Afterlight and Vsco Cam are literally the only two apps I used for my insta! I love them so much.

• I use PicLab only for typography. Afterlight and VSCO Cam are literally the best apps I've used so far.

• I use phonto for that stuff but I need piclab for my encouragement page

• Encouragement page? Sounds nice. Good luck 😊

• Is anybody real anymore? It's a shame that people just can't accept what they look like and stop worrying about appearing perfect. An old friend of mine does all of this to her pics. When she showed up to a bday party, people were shocked. She looked nowhere near as pretty as in her pics. Of course, everyone was talked crap about her after that and I still hear things whenever she posts a new "selfie".

• Awesome take 😊

• I use PicLab HD and the PicLab you mentioned, these two are really great apps! I should really try out Facetune soon, sounds good. Great take 😃