Reasons Why I Hate Summer

Reasons Why I Hate Summer

Now that summertime is here I'd just like to clear something up- I HATE summer. And here's a few reasons why.

1. Bugs

Now I might sound really stupid for saying this but I HATE bugs. Every single one. They creep me out to be honest. And during the summertime there's a lot of them, especially Mosquitos, and when you're me you're practically a magnet for those things.

2. Weather

I don't know if it's just where I live or what but during the summertime there's really cruddy weather. And its probably just me but tornadoes and thunder and all that crap is really freaky.

3. No School

I don't know about you but I love school! I get to see awesome teachers, and my friends and it just gives me something to do. Well, okay, sometimes I really hate school and it is good to chill out for a few months but in general I miss school.

4. Summer Shopping

One of my least favorite things to do is shop. And I can't just wear jeans and a sweatshirt all summer long. So that's when I've gotta go shopping! I'm not even going to mention swimsuit shopping either.

5. Heat

I hate the heat. I'm usually a very cold person, unless I'm outside on a hot summer day.

So yeah. Those are just a few reasons why I don't generally like summer.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• Summer is great do you want to sit at home all winter all snowed in

• I agree with the heat. It is so hot in the summer.

• Eh I hear you for weather, the "Sunshine State" in summer should be renamed "The Monsoon State"

• Summer is awesome. It's winter that sucks.

What Girls Said 6