5 Adam Sandler Movies You Need To Watch

Adam Sandler is definitely one of my favorite actors. And with his new movie "Pixels" just around the corner I figured I should reflect on some of his past movies. So here are 5 Adam Sandler Movies You Need To Watch.

1. Happy Gilmore

5 Adam Sandler Movies You Need To Watch

For any of you that can care to remember I made a question a while ago about what your favorite Adam Sandler movie was, and if you remember mine was Happy Gilmore.

Happy Gilmore is about an overly aggressive hockey player (who kinda sucks at hockey) who tries to golf to swim out of his financial crisis.

2. Mr. Deeds

Mr. Deeds is not a well-known Adam Sandler movie, but still one of my favorites. It's about a humble man named Longfellow Deeds who is the closest living relative to a media tycoon, and when he passes away Deeds gets his billions.

3. 50 First Dates

After a car accident Lucy suffers from short term memory where everything from the day is erased overnight. But once Henry Roth, a marine biologist, falls in love with her he's determined to win her over as many times as it takes.

4. Billy Madison

Billy Madison is a rich, but dumb man. And when his father is forced to pass down the company, it's not to Billy. Billy must go through school, starting from kindergarten to prove to his father that he has what it takes to handle the business.

5. The Wedding Singer

Don't Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler make a good team? The Wedding Singer is about a wedding singer who, after being heartbroken, falls in love with one of the waitresses, who is also getting married.

Anyways that's all! I know there's a lot more Adam Sandler movies that I didn't put in here, but here's just a select few. I hope you enjoyed as always :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• hahaa I've watched all of those and I personally vouch for this list.

• I have watched them all except for #4

• I don't really like him but I pronounce you chuck and Larry was a good movie with him in it

• Some of those are good. Adam Sandler hasn't made a good move in like... what.. 10 years or so? Such a shame.

• I think some of his newer movies are pretty good, but not nearly as good as his classics.

• His only good movie is Click.

• Really? Tbh I wasn't a fan of Click I thought it was too sad but I guess we both have our own opinions

• I guess you need to be more experienced to appreciate certain things.

• I don't know I've heard a lot of mixed reactions on that. Me and my dad didn't really like that movie, but I know other people who thought it was good. Again we all have our own opinions so there's really no right answer

What Girls Said 5

• Damn gurl, I miss those movies. His movies are nice now, but these are gold!!!

• Same here. His newer movies aren't nearly as comparable (but they're still pretty good).

• No matter how many Adam Sandler films I watch, I just can't make myself like him or find him funny :/

• i watched all of them! and i love em i watch almost all his movies literally i only need at least 4 more movies to be " all " but two out of 4 hasn't came out yet gotta wait till 2016

• I use to watch Mr. Deeds every day when I was younger. O_O
    I also liked Little Nicky and that cartoon movie he was in. The Longest Yard too. Okay that's it lol

• How do you not have The Water Boy? It's a classic.

• Haha I love that movie tbh but I decided not to include it at the time but I don't know why