I will be writing a collection of myTakes on 'uses of things.' That is if you guys enjoy these beneficial uses of, well, things.
1. Dairy free replacement of butter. It has a high smoke point too.
2. It can be uses as a coffee creamer + it gives you more energy!
3. Eye makeup remover, this works REAAAALLLY well. It also helps your eyelashes grow.
4. It can lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the face. It is a very good moisturizer.
5. Rubbing coconut oil on the inside of your nose can help lessen allergy symptoms.
6. It's a good replacement for vegetable oils.
7. As shaving cream or an aftershave lotion.
8. It has anti-flammatory properties which can help lessen arthritis.
9. Can reduce a misquitoe bites itch.
10. Can lessen acne if used on the face often.
11. It can be used to improve sleep if it's ingested daily.
12. It can be used as a natural deodorant.
13. Coconut oil can be used as a natural whitening toothpaste.
14. Putting it on a cut can help speed up the healing process.
15. Help fight dry scalp/dandruff by rubbing coconut oil in your hair and leaving it on your hair and scalp for at least for 10 minutes and then rinse it out.
16. It can be used as a lip balm.