Why motorcycles are cool to ride

What are some cool things about motorcycles?

Why motorcycles are cool to ride

Besides being fun to drive, they have some advantages that no car can actually do.

This is my personal view, so if i miss anything, drop me a comment.

1. When it comes to storage, 3 to 4 bikes can fit in a space where only 1 car can fit.

2. You dont have to buy as much gas for a bike than a car. So less time at the gas pump and less money out of your wallet.

3. Motorcycles cost less than cars. Even a classic bike can cost just as much as a used car.

4. When it comes to texting and driving, its impossible. You have to use both hands to drive a motorcycle.

5. You dont have to buy airfreshner for a motorcycle because you breath in fresh air the whole time. You get the actual natural scent of nature instead of some fake little deoderant scents that hang on your rearview mirrior.

6. There are NO bike recalls.

7. ONLY bike riders have the slightest clue as to why dogs stick their heads out the window. Its pure fun hahah.

8. The gear is cool! Gloves, helmets, jackets, and boots. There all needed but they look cool.

9. When you're on a motorcycle, you learn about the road better. You learn what to avoid as second nature when ridding.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

• Completely agree! Love this

• They're cool to ride all year round if you're in a warm climate and don't experience winter. So not here in Canada lol.

• Nice. Kinda want a motorcycle in the future. :)

• Now that's badass

What Guys Said 7

• a fun informative take buddy. very nice gsxr.

• you could text while you ride, you just have to be crazy enough to do it

• 2. Less time at the pump? You haven't noticed how much more often you have to stop and refuel for the distance covered, because of how small your bike's tank is?
    4. All those cagers can still text and drive, and you're more vulnerable to being hurt by their distracted driving.
    5. Except for the smell of sweat inside your helmet, and the sweat/rain in your bike clothing. True store, too: I was once caught behind a manure truck on a narrow country road. Nowhere to overtake, I was stuck with a yellowish mist of shit particles building up on my visor and clothes. I stank afterwards.
    6. Bullshit. Honda and Yamaha have both issued recalls recently for rear shock issues, and that's far from the only example.

9 is absolutely true, though. It makes you a better driver, better pedestrian... better road user overall.

Shiny side up, bro.

• Thanks for your input bro. I appreciate your opinion.
      It does suck being behind trucks when their full. And when it rains.

• I definitely agree with 9. When you start riding you learn to see little things that you don't realize when driving a car. It really makes you become a defensive driver/rider. Overall I bought my first bike an 05 Ninja 250 because I wanted a cheap bike that was good on gas and was reliable. I really like the water cooling for traffic also. I tried some small cruisers but the Ninja sport bike fit me better than small Rebels and other cruisers. I recently bought a 2003 Honda Shadow 750 for a cruiser though. I ride the Ninja to class, twisty roads, work etc and the cruiser for when my girlfriend wants a ride and for going to further destinations. I love the bike and the Nissan Z. Seems like a fun garage!

• Nice bro! Nice bikes you got too. You really do learn the road better on a bike than in a car.
      Does your girlfriend like riding?

• More so just with me when we go short jaunts. She doesn't have a bike of her own but probably will soon. I was eyeing a Kawasaki Vulcan 500 that I think she would like a lot. She is more into the occasional cruise. But for now she just rides with me.

• No you'll die pretty bad. I shadowed an orthopedic trauma surgeon. 95% of the cases were crazy shit involving motorcycle. You only get one body don't fuck it up m8. Especially just 4 a ride, not worth it.

• Yes, I had ride my brother's bike before and it was so fun and cool.

• Yep. I agree with all of this. I'm a biker, myself.