Women of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Who Was Your Favorite?

Now, I'm moving on to the women of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Please feel free to list your favorite.

1) Buffy Summers played by Sarah Michelle Gellar (Seasons 1-7 )

Powers: vampire slayer or the slayer (as she's refered to as). Love interests: Angel, Riley Finn and Spike. Series outcome: Unknown, though in a Season 5 episode of Angel it was revealed that Buffy moved to Rome with her sister Dawn.

2) Dawn Summers played by Michelle Trachtenberg (Seasons 5-7)

Powers: As the key to a demon dimension in Season 5. Crushes: Xander Harris, Spike and R.J. Brooks. Series outcome: Moves to Rome with her sister Buffy.

3) Willow Rosenberg played by Alyson Hannigan (Seasons 1-7)

Powers: None at first, until she successfully summons Angels soul back. Then she becomes a practicing witch and a powerful one at that. Love interests: Daniel "Oz" Osbourne, Tara Maclay and Kennedy. Series outcome: Also unknown, but it was also revealed in that same Angel Season 5 episode that Willow and Kennedy were still together and moved away.

4) Anyanka "Anya" Christina Emmanuella Jenkins played by Emma Caulfield (Seasons 3-7)

Powers: Vengeance demon. Love interests: Alexander "Xander" Harris. Series outcome: She was killed in the Series 7 finale, while trying to fight bringers who were minions of the First.

5) Tara Maclay played by Amber Benson (Seasons 4-6)

Powers: She's a witch, also a powerful one Love interests: Willow Rosenberg Series outcome: She's killed towards the end of Season 6, by a bullet that hit Buffy outside and ended up going through the window and hitting Tara while she was standing in her bedroom on the inside.

6) Cordelia Chase played by Charisma Carpenter (Seasons 1-3 then in the spinoff Angel Seasons 1-4)

Powers: At first, she's the popular rich cheerleader at Sunnydale high. However, when she moves to L.A. and runs into Angel and his friend Doyle (who has visions) he ends up kissing her and giving her his visions right before he sacrifices himself to help some non-violent demons. Love interests: In Buffy it was Xander Harris. In Angel it was the Groosalugg, Connor and Angel. Series outcome: She leaves Sunnydale for L.A and after being in a coma for a while, in Season 5 of Angel she passes away.

7) Faith Lehane played by Eliza Dushku (Season 3 with appearances in 4 and 7 Also made appearances in Angel Seasons 1 and 4)

Powers: Also a vampire slayer, the second slayer. Hookups: Xander Harris and Robin Wood. Series outcome: Unknown.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• I have actually masturbated to all these chicks. Chatisma carpenter had such big tits but I liked sarah Michelle the best followed by Michelle Trachetburg and allyson hannigan. But the were all hot.

• Buffy is always the best.
    Don't forget the Buffy-bot!

• I'll take them all, all at once too!

• Dawn was the sexiest, however Buffy herself and Faith was the coolest, closely followed by Willow in season 7 - she was the coolest in the ending season as such.

• My favourite would be Buffy. She's so badass and sexy.

Willow has the innocent look, she's cute and pretty cool.

Cordelia was damn annoying, though...

• Sarah.. Michelle Gellar...

What Girls Said 5

• Buffy, Anya and Faith.

I loved Willow but she has since turned into a resentful bitter little thing - around the time she was turning into a lesbian and then again when she was turning evil because of Tara's death. Anyways... Buffy is the best, Anya is the funniest, Faith is the funnest. =)

• I LOVE Willow Rosenberg ^^

• My favorites order:
    Buffy
    Faith
    Willow
    Cordi
    Anya
    Tara
    Dawn

• My fav was Buffy of course :D A shame that her Nd Angel didn't end up together :(

• Willow Rosenberg <3