59 Quotes To Inspire You

59 Quotes To Inspire You

These lines have inspired me to become the person I am today. I hope you find inspiration in reading them as well. Enjoy :)

1. Don't worry about those who talk behind your back. They're behind you for a reason.- Unknown
  2. It's better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.- Unknown
  3. Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.- Mandy Hale
  4. We rise by lifting others.-Robert Ingersoll
  5. Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing.- Hunter S. Thompson
  6. The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullsh*t story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.- Jordan Belfort
  7. To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail.- Giorgio Armani
  8. One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change.- Unknown
  9. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.- Leo Buscaglia
  10. - Unknown

11. Climb the mountain to see the world, not so the world can see you.- David McCullough Jr.
  12. You learn more from failure than from success. Don't let it stop you. Failure builds character.- Unknown
  13. The most dangerous risk of all-- the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.- Randy Komisar
  14. If you dint feel it, flee from it. Go where you are celebrated, not merely tolerated.- Paul F. Davis
  15. The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so better try to make yourself as interesting as possible.- Unknown
  16. If you accept your limitations, you go beyond them.- Brendan Francis
  17. People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing. That's why we recommend it daily.- Zig Ziglar
  18. Everyone you meet is afraid if something, loves something, and has lost something.- H. Jackson Brown Jr.
  19. Comfort is the enemy of achievement.- Farrah Gray
  20. --In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make. Don't waste a single moment.- Unknown

21. If your dreams don't scare you, they aren't big enough.- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf

22. How beautiful it is to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged. - Unknown
  23. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.- Zig Ziglar
  24. It's okay to walk out of someone's life if you don't feel like you belong in it anymore.- Unknown
  25. You get a strange feeling when you leave a place, like you'll not only miss the people you love, but you miss the person you are at this time and place because you'll never be this way again.- Azar Nafisi
  26. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.- Omar Suleiman
  27. Love people for who they are and not for who you want them to be. That's where the disconnection starts.- Alex Elle
  28. The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are those people who are living a lie. Keep speaking it.- Tony A. Gaskins
  29. Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress. Don't strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt.- Unknown
  30. - Aristotle Onassis

31. The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me.- Ayn Rand
  32. If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.- Johnny Depp
  33. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.- Nora Roberts
  34. Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason (I found myself questioning this one. What's the reason? 😮).- Unknown
  35. And now I'll do what's best for me.- Unknown
  36. "How do you spell 'love'?" - Piglet "You don't spell it, you feel it." - Pooh
  37. Don't act, talk. Don't say, show. Don't promise, just prove.- Unknown
  38. Cause you never think the last time is the last time. You think you have more. You think you have forever, but you don't.- Grey's Anatomy
  39. When you're happy you enjoy the music, but, when you're sad you understand the lyrics.- Frank Ocean
  40. - H. Peter

41. Don't be afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.-Michael Jordan
  42. Don't judge me by my past. I don't live there anymore.- Unknown?
  43. There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn't jump puddles for you.- Unknown..
  44. If you want something you never had before, you have to do something you've never done before.- Drina Reed
  45. They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same.- Kurt Cobain
  46. You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head...But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.- Alice in Wonderland
  47. Only dead fish go with the flow.- Unknown
  48. Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.- Bill Nye
  49. Your time is limited, so dont waste it living someone else's life. - Steve Jobs
  50. Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.- Unknown
  51. I'm thankful for the difficult people in my life. They have shown me exactly who I don't want to be.- Owm'r Faruuk
  52. You underestimate my power.- Ankain Skywalker
  53. Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.- Dr. Seuss
  54. I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.- Bruce Lee
  55. Happiness can only exist in acceptance.- George Orwell
  56. Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They're only powerful when you got your back turned.- Eminem
  57. To be irreplaceable one must always be different- Coco Chanel

This is it. This is your life. Your brink. Your edge. Your game. Don't let someone else play it for you.

Now go set yourself free.

Thank you for reading :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1