Take a minute to reflect

Life can be crazy. Sometimes we our problems might seem bigger than they actually are. When we use reflection as a tool it enables us to understand our life in a better way. It is important to reflect so we can look at the past and make improvements to continue growing: spiritually, physically and emotionally. Reflection helps us learn more about ourselves so that we go on to make better choices, and put our life back on track. I'm going to give 3 reasona why you should make reflection a habit:

1. Learning from mistakes.

If we don't reflect on our mistakes, then we are doomed to repeat them again. We can actually prevent them in the future and become a better person by relfecting.

2. It makes you look happier.

When you reflect on the right things you did, it allows to reallize all the good things you've in your life and not only focus on the negative things.

3. Count your blessings.

Take some time to reflect, be thankful for the blessings in your life. It will make you a better person. Whether it's your family, you career or your health.

Take a minute to reflect

Have you been taking the time to pause and reflect lately?

49
cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have.
    All of my mistakes has made me more knowledgable , confident , and aware.
    Life is one big lesson !
    We are never too old to take a lesson from today, they will help us in future.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 8

• wonderful!

• A good mytake, more people should defiantly stop to reflect upon themselves, their problems and just stop and smell the roses you know. Slow down in this busy, busy world we live in.

• Thank you Phoenix! and yes, but sadly no one really stops to that anymore

• Yup, lol I think if more people did the world would be a better place. People now a days are tighter then a spring.

• Nice take dear but I'd like to ask as to what reflect actually means here?

Say, take time yo reflect this or that? I mean what to reflect setc. Can you please elaborate on this. Would b very kind of you. Thanks !

• Baty is so sexy when he talks serious 😍😍

• No I haven't.

• Short but very to the point I like that! Great take!!

• Allow me to follow up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTOVYMPhmGk

• Can't count any blessings when there's women ruining mens lives.

What Girls Said 3