Smallville Women: Who Was Your Favorite?

Now, I'm moving on to Smallville. First is the women, next one will be the men. So, who was your favorite lady of Smallville?

1. Lana Lang played by Kristin Kreuk (Seasons 1-8 )

She's the sweet girl next door type, that Clark Kent falls in love with.

2. Chloe Sullivan played by Allison Mack (Seasons 1- 10)

She's the curious yet sarcastic editor of their high school newspaper with hopes of becoming a reporter, she's also Clarks best friend.

3. Lois Lane played by Erica Durance (Seasons 4-10 )

She's the tough yet equally sarcastic cousin of Chloe Sullivan.

4. Martha Kent played by Annette O'Toole (Seasons 1-6 )

She's the sweet, nurturing and loving adoptive mother of Clark.

5. Kara Kent played Laura Vandervoort (Season 7 )

She's Clarks cousin from the planet Krypton.

6. Tess Mercer played by Cassidy Freeman (Seasons 8-10)

She's Lionel Luthor's daughter from an affair he had, also making her Lex's half sister.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• Chloe, the Girl Next Door.

• Okay she wSn't next door, but she struck me as that type.

• Needs a pole. Chloe got hotter every season. I always thought hilarious how every episode some creepy super powered obcessed stalker knocked jailbait Lana out every single week. Must have taken her a lot of thearpy for her to leave the house. Lois was the hottest.

• Kara Kent. She's hot as well.

• Kara Kent. So hot. Then after that it would Kristen Kreuk.

• 0|1
  • Kristen Kreuk... What a babe

• Had a bit of a TV crush on Chloe back in the day, smart, funny, gorgeous eyes and a killer smile!

• Kristin Kreuk with a close 2-way tie between Erica Durance and Laura Vandervoort

• Lana was my favorite because she was the sweet, good girl. I liked everybody though.

• Lana was one my my teen crushes, and my ex looks so much like her. Same with kara, she's a babe, but lana had better personality.

• Oh man, I used to love this show!!! I dont think I watched the last 2-3 seasons though... once he started to leave smallville and became proper supermanish, I lost interest I admit...

All of the girls I knew on here were all very attractive and had great personalities!!!

if I had to pick, I would say Lois. Her actress is absolutely stunning and she had a real active personality I think, drive and such.

I had a crush on Lana like everyone else though for a long time... Especially at that age, ik what is so attractive about the semi scared girl next door, but as a preteen it really is...

• I was absolutely obsessed with superman and thus obsessed with this show. Lana is hands down the prettiest.. but as a superman fanatic, I fell in love with Lois Lane hehe :)

• Erica Durance - what a gorgeous lady

What Girls Said 6

• I would have to say I loved Lois Lane. She was a badass! ^^

• Lana was the prettiest... but Chloe was the best all in all. =)

• Lois acted the best

• I was disappointed in KK. All that time of me investing watching characters that just dropped out annoys me, and Lana personality just flipside so drastically. As for my favourite girl character it would be Chloe. Lois Lane took me some time to get use to and I'm sure all Smallville fans enjoyed Martha Kent.
    There were a lot of big personalities of the women on Smallville, but Chloe the original and stuck around the longest and she's the best.

• I like Choe most because she was sarcastic , curious and independent. She was not afraid easily and didn't wait for a man to save her. When Lana was getting in trouble, she was always being saved by Klark. Plus, Chloe had the best haircut

• My favourite was by far Lois Lane

I also liked Chloe. she's adorbs

As for Lana Lang. I used to like her at 1st, but she just turned out to give too much grief to Clark.