Women of One Tree Hill: Who was your Favorite Lady of Tree Hill?

As requested by a fellow user, here is my take on the ladies of One Tree Hill. I watched this show when it started but then stopped, then started watching it when they played the reruns on SoapNet. I only saw until season 6, I believe. So, hopefully these facts are acturate. Please list your favorites.

1. Peyton Sawyer played by Hilarie Burton (Seasons 1-6 )

She's the cheerleader, who's not just your typical cheerleader. She's also a talented visual and musical artist. She's Brooke Davis's best friend and Lucas Scott's love interest, whom she eventually marries and has a child with.

2. Brooke Davis played by Sophia Bush (Seasons 1-9 )

She's the wild and carefree best friend of Peyton Sawyer, who eventually becomes more mature and grounded.

3. Haley James Scott played by Bethany Joy Lenz (Seasons 1-9 )

She's the best friend of Lucas Scott and eventually becomes the wife to his half brother Nathan, whom she has two children with.

4. Rachel Gatina played by Danneel Harris (Seasons 3 & 4 with appearances in 5 & 7 )

She's the flirty captain of the cheerleading sqaud, who came in senior year.

5. Millicent "Millie" Huxtable McFadden played by Lisa Goldstein (Seasons 5 -9 )

She's the personal assisant to Brooke Davis for her company Clothes Over Bros. She's also the love interest to Marvin "Mouth" McFadden, whom she eventually marries.

6. Lindsey Strauss played by Michaela McManus ( Seasons 5 & 6 )

She's the editor that Lucas worked with on his book, they fell in love and got engaged and eventually break up.

7. Mia Catalano played by Kate Voegle (Seasons 5-8 )

She was the keyboard player in a band, who's true talent got brought to the surface by Peyton and Haley.

8. Karen Roe played by Moira Kelly (Seasons 1-4 with appearances in 5 & 6 )

She's the mother to Lucas and Lily Scott.

9. Debra "Deb" Scott played by Barbara Alyn Woods (Seasons 1-6 with an appearance in 9 )

She's the ex wife of Dan Scott and the mother of Nathan Scott.

10. Quinn James played by Shantel VanSanten (Seasons 7-9 )

She's one of Haley's seven siblings.

11. Alex Dupre played by Jana Kramer (Seasons 7-9 )

She's the actress Brooke hired to be the new face of Clothes Over Bros.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• I was always a Brooke Davis fan... she was always so sassy and knew how to use that feminine charm. Definitely one of my top TV crushes! :-D

• brook coz she is hot, and where is olivia wilde? he is hot too.

• Olivia Wilde, was in the O. C. not One Tree Hill. If you look my takes you'll see I did one on the O. C. and she's in there.

• So obsessed with looking at hot girls that didn't even take notice of which serial was going on.
      10/10
      would make a fool of myself again.

• Brooke davis... Perfectly played by sophia bush... i just loved her character so much... I always wanted to see brooke and lucas together.. They were for a little time but it ended and i was gravely disappointed. Never liked Peyton :( ... miss that show. .. . One hell of a show.. :)

What Girls Said 4

• I only watched the first two seasons but Brooke was always my favourite ;P

• Brooke for sure.

• Peyton Sawyer obviously, best character in the series!

• Oh. Thanks by the way ;)

My fav by far is Brooke Davis: she's just such a kind hearted character nd sweet :)

I also like Haley James Scott and Mia Catalano