Music for homework and computer work

First off is chillstep- beautiful vocals mixed with underlying tones of ambient music. It makes a beautiful mix and turns any homework session into something magical.

Next is for the guys who like to script and create programs. I have found light electric ambient sounds to help whenever I am stuck on a certain part of script....which happens a lot. Start at 16:30. Kinda creepy for some but personally it helps me blast through things. And is an awesome collection of deep electronic music, repetitive both ambient and dark. Makes you feel like kind've a badass, if thats what floats your boat.

And finally I am going to stir the pot a little

Why computers are like men:

In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
They have a lot of data, but are still clueless.
They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.
As soon as you commit to one, you realize that if you had waited a little longer, you could have had a better model.

Why computers are like women:

No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• Personally I like this, it has a lot of good songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc7UzQB8gtI

• This is my themesong on honework/school in general:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EZLWD75KKGA

• For some reason, I find that listening to fast melodic metalcore works best for me as I study and do homework/program code. Maybe it keeps me awake when the clock starts hitting 2AM, who knows? Oddly enough, I can't stand symphony music or chill music like this, and these would actually distract me more than help.

I think I may be just really weird xD

• No i get you I think it depends upon what you work on. For me I have to think a lot before coming to a conclusion for a string of code. If you are up at 2am studying all you want to do is get it done. I suppose you can adjust your music to what you are working on. When I know exactly what I need to do I pump up All That Remains and Hollywood Undead to kill the thing I am working on.

• That last part is hilarious. So true. Love that you had it from both sides.