My first year on GAG

So, tomorrow is my GAG birthday!

This myTake would be about my experience here in GAG for the past year! One year and I feel like I’ve been here forever, even though I wasn’t active for 4 months. I always try to bring a little sunshine to this site even though I’ve met met bullies, and trolls. But I’ve also met wonderful people along the way and I want to take a moment to thank each one of them for being my friends and cheering me up when I need them.

@Mooky06

The first person to talk to me here, as misscoffeehead. She’s always there for me, even outside of GAG. I’m really glad that I met her!!

@CHARismatic110

My beautiful sister! Her heart is GOLD, literally. The nicest person i’ve ever met! I love her beautiful soul <3

@Genie23

My beautiful Genie!! We’re so alike, never met anyone so like me, even though she’s older than me :P We always talk about weird stuff, I can be my weird self with her!

@XNicholeMariex3

The definition of fun!!! She can always make me laugh even when I don’t want to! I love her voice impersonations and her question polls!

@BelleGirl21

Apart from the fact that I want her beauty, she’s the only person that can make me feel beautiful! I love you sis! <3

@SolitaireBond

The sweetest person I know!! she’s such a sweetheart, I can tell her everything!

@EmpatheticLady my lazy new sister! jk! I just met you and you’re already special to me! Thanks beautiful!

@Rcjh1987

I know you’re on a break and you probably won’t see this but I know we talk outside of GAG, I just wanted to tell you thank you my love! <3

Well those are my GAG sisters and I thank God for meeting them here, I feel GAG is like a big family, for example Auntie @Ozanne , love her myTakes, and @Paris13 , another sweetheart that always makes me smile. Other girls that I want to mention are @justbanANNAz @ThisGurl @lemonlimetime @Ashely_Princess @douride2 @HookingSwan @Zell0is0my0name @BellePepper @xxbebosxx @emerald77 @GirlsLie

Then there are the boys, I will mention all of you together because I flirt with all of you and I don’t want to sound like a player but thank you for being my friends guys!

@Phoenix98 @BertMacklinFBI @akadatank44 @YazanAA @Illusive_Man @AleDeEurope @PuiBelloAmante @zorro8888 @Klaatu51 @watermelonoma @I_am_repulsive @Omar5881 @Toad-1 @Blondfrog @llorando @Mistnigqa808 @Anon1999 @Alexious @TheGrumpyCat @EarthToKepler @Ihav2fart

Also I want to mention the guys I feel great respect for @KDA20 @DodgersGM @Iron_Man @RedThread

Sorry guys for all the tagging but I get a little excited when it comes to birthdays!

My first year on GAG

I hope to stay here forever and to always be friends with you, please don't ever leave GAG because I will be sad :( ANYWAY, Happy GAG Birthday to me!!!

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

What Girls Said 24

• Happy GAG birthday to you!

• hey girl happy GaG birthday!

thank u so much for the mention, it's very sweet even to just be remembered by a soul as bright and loving as u. keep on doin u.
    xx

• Happy GaG birthday my little Demi! You know that you're my baby. Even when you're being bratty and annoying! I love you ❤

• I'm excited!! :D
      Yes, aww you make me feel so loved!! love you more!! <3 :*

• Oh SNAPPPP! First person off the ranks *does dance move* heheh thank you babe ❤️

You have been absolutely wonderful to me and a best friend when I needed you the most! I really appreciate that ☺️ We are just to awesome peas in a pod lol 😂

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY for you my darling!! Lots of kisses and love ❤️💋😍😘

• Sorry I to be so late Happy B day but I'ave been away for the last week.
    Thanks for the mention.

• Awww. Happy G@G birthday! You're honestly the sweetest thing. I hope we can keep in touch ^^

• Happy GAG, birthday, cl_517, just woke up to my own eyes a Beautiful Surprise and a Fantastic Take.
    I have been on GAG nearly 2 years next January 1st, and with friends so amazing like yourself and the many that I love and have come to know like yourself, is Why I stand where I do and have this heart so true. I feel the friendship and the love and without You, @cl_517, and the Many many Others GAGERS, I would not be Where I am today on GAG.
    I love you, you are One of the sweetest girls I know, and the Mentions above, love, are Also just a Few the Greatest as well, along with the Others who follow.
    God bless and please, stay as long as you can. I would be lost without seeing you around and for always making me realize I am Never lost nor forgotten.
    Blessings and Good fortune, sweet girl.

-Paris13xx

• thanks girlie! !!!

• nice mytake and happy birthday 😊

• Happy GAG Birthday!

Even though we never talked, I can say that I like your questions. And you seem nice :)

• Happy GaG birthday, dear friend :) and thanks for mentioning me. It brought a smile on my face :)
    Hope you'll be here til I'll be here :)

• happy gag birthday girly. we should paaarty now ;)

• Happy gag birthday.. 🎂🎂🎁🎀🎉🎊🍰🍧🍦🌹🌹🌺🌸 my real birthday is in two days.. but for gag.. I m only 2 months old.. 😕

• Why am I not mentioned?

• because I'm stupid and I forgot a few people :( and I also forgot to thanks the admins :(

• Happy GAG birthday.

I had no idea that u had been around for roughly the same time as me.

And I sure wasn't expecting a mention 😳

Hope to get the chance to know u even better than I do now :) I mean it. Hope u feel free to PM me if u feel like it, from now on.

Nd yes it would b awesome if we were all still GAG friends when we are 90.

I think I will miss every person that for some reason decides to leave.

• thanks love!! is it your GAG birthday too? :D I hope I get to know you more too! and nooo not until 90, I don't to be old :( ahhahahaa

• Lolz

Hmm no. My GAG birthday was about a month ago: i think it was June 13th if I am not wrong.

Still. We joined GAG at about the same time, it seems.

I dont want to get old too, but it is unavoidable. I only hope that as I age, that I can look around and see myself surrounded by great people whom I love. Thats about it. Then getting old doesn't seem so bad :)

• OMG,, HaPpY GaG BirThDaY To You!, sis!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/ekGEQJa.jpg
    Time flies!! I! :o I'm so glad I met you, it's quite fun to talk about weird stuff with you! It makes me laugh :) Even though you're younger than me, but I always share my problems with you and ypu're always there for me... For that I'm really thankful.. I love you, sis <3

• Thank you so much for thinking of me and including me in such an awesome group of people on your special GaG day! You really do make GaG a more awesom place for everyone so I hope you have many more years to come!

• that's lovely <3

Happy GAG bday

• I feel so special for the shout-out! You're such a lovely lady! <3 Look forward to getting to know you more!

• Yaaaaayyy!!! <3 <3 <3 :)

• More from Girls
    4