Stop honking and yelling and flipping people off on the road when it's clearly you're fucking fault (if you were the one at fault)

This one is really simple people, if you're on the road and you done fucked up, you don't have the right to get angry here, the other person who's life you put in danger has the right to be completely 110% fucking mad at YOU! Not the other way around like a little bitch. So the next time you pull a stupid move on the road (if you ever do) and you were in the wrong, and the other person gives you the "what the fuck" arms,

Just suck it the fuck up and let them have it, move on with your day. Chances are you'll never see that person again so just leave it be. If they decide to harrass you for it, then I say you can do something about it, like tell them to chill the fuck out,

It was your bad and you're sorry. I know people can be assholes and not let shit go so this is the time for you to just let it go and bail, laugh it off, just laugh it off.

Or.. return the favor if they're such complete dicks about it.

That's ONLY IF they chase you and harrass you to no end because they're such butthurt bitches who decide to reroute their current course destination all to just make your life more miserable instead of just going their own way after telling you off the first time.

In the end, a "fuck you pussy" and a finger will suffice to all the dickweeds in the world.

Put it there bro...

BaF 😂

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• I only flip when people don't fucking indicate or do a dangerous manoeuvre. I never flip when I know I was at fault. I usually feel super bad.

• ahahha love it <3 :*

• Was that a vent/rant? Or was that a vent/rant?

LOOOL

you ayite bro? I can see steam coming out from your ears pusscakes

• I love when people pull out in front of me not having enough time to get to speed.. results in me hitting breaks, or having to get over. .

• that is like the stupidest thing ever and sometimes they don't even bother speeding up, they just pull out quick and maintain a slow ass speed expecting you to either slow down or go around them. such incompetent drivers, if I were a cop I would be handing out so many tickets. whenever someone does that to me I pull up next to them and give them the disapproving headshake.

• I would to and I agree completely, one of highways is somewhat rural and people turn onto the highway all the time not very bright when cars are going 70!!! our highways are either 65,70, or 75

• The first pic is probably a foreign driver 😆 she's on the right side.. (off topic sorry)

Road raging is for pussies who want to hide behind their "machine" but probably wouldn't fuck with you in your face. I just give them direct eye contact and a mean mug or a simple "wtf?" followed by smh. They'll usually just try to rush away from the shame. "Another day on the road another psycho out of control..."

• hahaa yeah 90% of the time the person raging is a fucking pussy. all i need is 1 hit, just 1 fucking hit, hit me anywhere i dont give a fuck just give me 1 fucking hit and i that will give me and my camera all the permission i need to break their cheekbone, fracture their temple, break their ribs, pop the sternum, and just throw my fucking elbows in their face for days!

honestly though im way too nice at first, i just be nice and let them go but ohh.. damn.. im just waiting for that one supposed bad ass so i can make my fucking day :P

sorry i just had another confrontation like literally 15 minutes ago when i was trying to get inside my own community, some fucker who never saw my bike stopped me at the gate and wouldn't let me in, blocked me out with his fucking SUV. god damn why am i so nice hahaa.

• but when I got home i just wanted to go to his doorstep and call him a dickfuck and be on my way lol.

i'll be careful Daisy :P ill try anyways hahaa. i run into way too many scenarios where a fist could be thrown but i always let them go 😂

• Ah, he was guarding the entrance... TF? Why?___. What was the point of that? He sounds like an entitled buffoon. Glad you didn't throw any punches though, usually it's entitled people who wanna bully others who are the first to call the cops on someone. That could've easily gotten messy. I hope so Bert!😜

• -__________________________-

• When I cause the wrath of fellow drivers I shrink down in my seat and avoid all eye contact. When others around me cause everyone to react in order to stay alive I seriously feel like it's a drivers ed pop quiz.. So when I mess up and people don't hit me I wish I could give them an A. But no, I shrink and try to hide.😢

• that's what a lot of people do, its like a normal reaction because people want to avoid confrontation if they can, most people anyways. just get some tint on your windows and you won't have to shrink so much :) hahaa 😂

• lol, I love this!

I hate when someone else pulls out in front of you then throws their hands up at you like you did something wrong by having the right away.

And just yesterday I had some guy behind me honk his horn at me to go when the light was still red... I guess he was just tired of waiting so honking at me was going to make the light change to green?

It's like people decide the best time in life to practice stupidity is when you're behind the wheel of a 2 ton vehicle.

• HAHAA! oh man you have experienced exactly what this take was about 😂 its like what the fuck like that's all we can say is what the fuck lol.

• Road rage never pays. I guess it's crazy to expect people to realize their own mistakes though.

• its like their realization goes out the window the moment they wanna get even for no reason lol

• Nice new take. :)

What Guys Said 6

• Agreed and that can apply to anyone in the wrong yet victimizes themselves and makes the other person look bad even though they fucked up.

• hahaha i only know one group of people that do that...

• Are the slew of animated gifs necessary?

=\

• Exactly, I need to get a gun for when I have road rage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haeYj82a9f4

• I carry a collapsable baton in my car. You can go ahead and flick me off but expect me to whip that baton out and be holding it out the window waving it around road warrior style if you try to act threatening. I've had guns pulled on me 3 times driving when someone else cut me off. When it happens again I'm running them off the road and beating them to within an inch of death. Fucking sick of how bad driving conditions are getting especially when I drive my dream car as a daily driver.

• @GirlsLie I'm not a road rager or anything, but I have a car that I've worked my ass off to get and pay for, have had 3 people hit me, students scratch my car with book bags, had the front suspension replaced entirely along with the drive train due to an accident where a parking lot was not kept clear last winter. I bust my ass for what I own, and people drive around in beat up shit cars expecting nobody else to care about their stuff because they don't. It's a load of shit, if you text and drive you should have your license revoked, if you pull a gun on me, you should be maimed.

• if they fucking try to run me off the road, seriously so fucked up being that im on a motorcycle like 95% of the time. around my area though people don't have the balls so im usually good most of the time but it only takes 1 crazy fucker. what normally happens is someone fucks up and I give them the disapproving patronizing "no no" headshake and finger wave and they get all pissed and probably feel emasculated as fuck and flip me off and speed away LOL. I haven't done it yet but if a guy tried to fuck with me by getting close to me while im on my bike, this is either gonna go 2 ways, 1 I take off his mirrors and disappear or 2, I record him via helmet cam putting my life at risk and driving recklessly on the road, then follow him until he stops, record his license plate clearly, his face, get a name out of him if I can, give the footage to the police and upload it to youtube lol. either way im satisfied.

• Hey I always tell people you have to watch who you flip off and honk and cuss out. You're doing that to a stranger. You don't know them. You don't know what they'll do to you.

One of these days these people who like to let the bird fly are going to do it to the wrong person and that person is going to make them pull over (be it hit their car or w/e), pull them out, and give them the beating of their life.

www.kappit.com/img/pics/201407_1548_cfidf_sm.jpg

Keep that bird in its nest.

• yeah that is so true man. some people just lose their shit instantly and its just like they don't give a fuck if they're wrong or if they're about to break the law for assault and battery, they just fucking go animal on the person. like those damn Russian youtube videos of all the road ragers lol.

• Yeah man.