6 reasons why I hate sharing my bed with people

There's nothing I hate more than sharing my bed!! It's annoying and refuse to share bed with people! I love my bed, it's a sacred place to me! Here are 6 reasons why I hate sharing my bed:

1. People move a lot!

Some people just can be still, move all night long and you might even end up on the floor. They become the new owners of the bed -.-

2. People steal the covers and pillows

3. Finding food crumps in bed

Someone was eating and you know it wasn’t you. Now you’ve got smelly sheets and only one person to blame.

4. Waking you up

When you share a bed, you're pretty much up when the other person decides you are. Weird noise in the night? You’re getting woken up. They can’t sleep? You’re getting woken up.

5. Snoring

or talking in their sleep or sleep walking -.-

6. Drooling on the pillow

What annoys you the most about sharing your bed?

cl_517 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 13

• My dog sleeps with me

• What about when they fart? lol I hate that even though I fart a lot its my bed so I should only be the one allowed to fart XD :D

• damit homer is living my fucking dream!

• I honestly would have no problem sharing my bed, it's rather large and I don't do much of any of the things you've stated, plus I am really hard to wake up and if you do manage to wake me up I'll never even remember it happened.

• Forgot to press enter last time - I just said 4 is the point that stands out for me - I am such a light / bad sleeper having another living thing in the room is a nightmare for me - How I haven't been strangled yet is anyone guess?

• Yeah I'm not good with sleeping in bed with someone.. I start to take over the whole thing because I'm enormous lol

• Yes to all of them. Plus I sleep in the middle of my bed and take up both sides, which isn't fair for the other person. There's also another reason...😉

• I approve of your taste in cartoons.

• I do 6 of those things smh One time I was dreaming she was going out of a bus and I tried to reach out my hand to her but I ended up punching her in the face in real life.

• omg that's horrible lol

• i also talk in my sleep sometimes xD and apparently one time I've said things like "come join me on an adventure to dreamland! we must solve the case to save all people!"

• *sleeps on the floor*

• I'm the same way, except I'm the one moving and stealing covers

• I don't mind sharing a bed a few times a week, but I have always said my dream come true wife would be a girl who can get over the romance of it, and realize that having two separate beds is awesome. She can get the larger one and obviously I can cuddle her some before going to my bed, or spend half the week with her. But I think having another bed to go to when you are really tired, need to wake up early and the other person is staying up or you're sick or something- it is just a good idea. Plus I think it creates a sense of 'mine', which many people find unromantic, but I think it is healthy in a relationship to have a space to go to that is just yours... even just a separate bed.

Anytime the interview those elderly people who have been married forever, they almost always site sleeping in different rooms lol sleeping in the same bed is a relatively new thing...

• About snoring.

I snore, and at first my wife didn't like my snoring (and I sympathize). Apparently, I don't snore particularly loudly, and eventually she got used to it. Then a great irony happened. She got so used to it, that she actually had difficulty sleeping when she DIDN'T hear me snore. If I was away, she told me my snoring made her feel safe. She didn't feel safe if she couldn't hear my snores! Weird, right?

What Girls Said 9

• Lol, funny myTake.
    My partner dislikes sharing the bed because before he comes in sometimes I lay on his pillow.
    If his pillow isn't cold he has a hard time falling asleep.

• i'm like your husband!!! my pillow has to be cold!

• snoring is terrible.

• Couldn't agree more

• Ha. My parents don't sleep together for a few of these reasons. :) My mom is a light sleeper so any move my dad makes wakes her up. My dad talks in his sleep so if he talks she wakes up and then she can't get back to sleep. My mom snores so if she snores she wakes him up and he wakes her up to stop her from snoring and then she can't get back to sleep so then they're both up and angry lmao

I am a glorified bed hog. My boyfriend and I sleep together (minus the sexy time, of course) and I take up all the covers and all the mattress. Even though I'm like half his size lol

• The very most annoying thing to me when someone else is on my bed is that they move toooo much! Also I hate when they hog the blankets. I actually just had to kick (not literally) my cousin off the bed because she kept moving and kicking me lol
    Good take! 😊

• I'm pretty much the complete opposite, lol! I love sharing the bed. Yeah there are a couple of things that annoy me, like how my husband snores and occasionally talks in his sleep, or how he sometimes rolls right over and takes over the bed, but at least I know that he's home safe and still breathing. Also, the bed is nice and toasty warm when the weather is cold outside. It's hard to sleep when I'm alone in the bed!

• I don't like the 'smell' of other people on my bed sheets. I shower every night before bed so as a result of that my bed sheets smell like the washing powder the whole time until I change them. If my other half sleeps in bed with me it looses that and that makes me sad! Also I star fish in bed.

• 3 solutions no food in the bedroom have the other use his own pillow that you won't use and stealing the covers only happens with the covers is too small get a bigger blanket

• This is so true and great take! :)