5 simple and delicious recipes to add flavour to your life! :)

Hey guys!

I love food! I am sure we all do. One time I changed my WhatsApp status to I<3food with a random date behind it because I was getting sick and tired of all those couples that had been together for approximately 2 minutes changing their status. One girl actually sent me a message saying she was so happy that I had found a boyfriend..

Sorry about that story, it just popped into my head. Today I want to share my 5 favourite and very simple recipes with you! These make for excellent party snacks.

1. Cheese-Chive rolls

You will need:

- Matured cheese slices

- Monchou cheese

- Chive

Chop up the chive and mix it with the monchou cheese. Spread this mixture on a slice of cheese and make a roll. Then chop up the roll in about 4 pieces and you're done!

2. Tartar sauce

You will need:

- Mayonnaise

- Capers

- Parsley

- 1 onion

Chop up the capers, parsley and the onion and mix these ingredients with mayonnaise. This is a delicious sauce to go with fish or you can use it as a dip.

3. Feta cheese & spinach croissants

You will need:

- Feta cheese

- Spinach (preferably frozen)

- Croissants from a tin

Let the spinach melt in a cooking pan and crush the feta cheese in a bowl using a fork. Add the spinach and mix thoroughly. Fill the croissants and bake them until they are golden brown. Enjoy!

4. Tomato & Feta salad

You will need:

- Oil & vinegar

- Feta cheese

- Tomatoes

- Pepper

Crush the feta cheese with a fork and add tomatoes (chopped up). Add some oil, vinegar and pepper if you like. You can easily impress guests with this unique dish! A perfect meal if you add some slices of bread to go with it.

5. Tomato & mozzerella sticks

You will need:

- Cherry tomatoes

- Mozzerella balls

- Basil leaves

- Pesto

- Toothpicks

Cover each mozzerella ball with pesto, stick a toothpick through it and add a basil leave on both sides. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half and slide these next to the basil leaves. So classic, simple and delicious.

I hope you guys will enjoy these :)

Feel free to share some of your favourite recipes in the comments below!

MissPoirot is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• Everything looks so delicious. Thanks for making me starving during lecture xD I have a cheese recipe for you too but ill message it later cause the picture is on my iPad which is home :P

• Hey! Cool... The ingredients might be a mite difficult to procure... I'll definitely try one idea out

• Great recipes, suitable for us vegetarians ;)

What Girls Said 14

• Love all of those!
    Especially the Feta cheese & spinach croissants! =)

• colourful !

• They all look so good.

Except I don't like cheese lol but I wish I did 'cause they look great! My boyfriend would be in heaven!

• Oh my that does look super tasty. YUMMMMMY

• omg i love cheese. thanks for posting this

• The feta cheese and spinach croissants sound amazing <3 thanks!

• Thanks for this, looks amazing

• What do you mean by "let the spinach melt in a cooking pan"? Do you cook it?
    I liked the croissants and the tartar sauce recipes^^

• I meant let the frozen spinach melt. You could also use fresh spinach and cook it but frozen is easier because it is creamy and mixes well with the cheese :)

• The croissants look amazing! Definitely trying that.

• I am sooo hungry right now... Thanks😒

• I love the recepies especially the feta cheese and spinach croissant! :)

• I love these recipes, they really are simple, and they look delicious :D

• Yum, I <3 food too haha! Especially seafood.. yum

• Cool take, and great recipes :)