Top ten animals that are nice pets!

So cute, so loyal to humans...Pets are awesome and form part of our daily lives. They provide their guardian with protection, company, emotional benefits...!

Top ten animals that are nice pets!

Let's have a look at our top 10 animals that will be good pets!!

1. Dogs!

Dogs! <3 So cuddly and playful they are nice little companions. They are nice with children and almost everyone like them. Except for the sensless barking for no real reasons. But hey, who can resist those 'puppy eyes'? They make me go woof woof!!

2. Cats

Cats are cute!. They like to cuddle almost always. They like to play with toys and are not so loving towards dogs. Their "purrrr" is said to have some healing properties so...Why not?

3. Fish

Having a fish as a pet is like being the owner of a pet that requires less maintenance. Even if it's a goldfish with really bad memory!. They are not noisy like most pets. All you have to do is to make sure to change the water and feed them appropriately...But they are so relaxing to look at.

4. Iguanas

If you feel comfortable with carrying a reptile on your back when you walk around, then having a iguana might be the best option for you...If not then it might not be the ideal pet.

5. Guinea pigs

So small and cute; guinea pigs are like the type of pet you can carry around in your pockets! Just make sure to clean their cage regularly and feed them well too.

6. Chicken

Chicken as pets might be nice as long as you have a yard and no cat/dogs around.

Awwwww so cute *_*

7. Snakes

Ssssssssnakes! Anyone who wanna have snakes as pet just lemme know lol because it ain't the type of animal I'd like to have as pet.

8. Turtles

Sooooo slow and quiet!. Turtles are nice discreet companions and on top of that they live for a long period of time.

9. Birds

So colourful and fascinating to watch...Birds are nice pets...Just make sure to feed em' well and clean their cage.

10. Bunnies

Bunnies are so adorable with thier long ears and they look like they ask for cuddles!

Well...What the type of pet you think are the best ones?

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 28

• I never thought I ever get scare of animals ever (except wild duh) but birds scare the shit out of me I can't never have one.

• Prairie dogs are great pets too, if you don't mind giving an incredibly hyper and possessive little beasty constant love and attention. They look like large hamsters, but can act like a mix between a kitten and a puppy (depending on the personality of the one you own.) They're meant for just one person though, they're possessive of their humans and don't do well with new faces. (Also, only legal in some states.)

• Dogs, snakes and iguanas for me. <3

• I love dogs , I have a dog and I had two dogs before that (not at the sometime though).

I'm not biggest fan of cats and I'm allergic but I had a best friend who had three cats and it wasn't too bad, one of them really liked me and he was a nice cat.

I use to have fish, 13 of them and all of them named after a fruit or a pie or something lol. They were pretty but I was sad when they passed.

When I was in the fourth grade, we had a class pet and it was a guinea pig. His name was snickers and he was cute, loved that little guy (even though he wasn't mine lol)

My grandparents had two birds and they were nice.

I would love to have a pet bunny, but we do have one that hangs out in the backyard. So, it's like having a pet only without any responsibility lol.

Good take :)

• 1|0
  • I've had bunnies! Love them the most! =)

Snakes seem like a fun idea, but maybe not so much. o. O

A kitten - a dream pet. If not for the hair everywhere.

Turtles - so very zen. Hahaha

Nice take!

• Aw I love this! I really want a ferret! 😍

• cats are the best ♡

• Yo. HORSES.

How did they not make the list? BEST creatures on the planet.

• Congrats on the Editor, @zombiebabe, i9n case I never told you, I just noticed this right now.
    I have always been a Big fan of the cat. I have owned a cat, sometimes three at once, as my own pet and even have called them part of my Pet family, you could say.
    Great take as always. When I first saw the feline down the line, I sadly thought of @TheGrumpycat and how much I miss having him pussyfoot around GAG Town.
    Good luck and always happy to share the hair. xx

• I own a dog and I'm lovin' it. Some day i might get a turtle because they're so cute. Even if cats' purring does well for your health apparently, there is no way I'd ever be getting one, cats hate me and I strongly dislike them

• turtles are nice as pets! i've had one before but it passed away :'(

• aw that's tradgic, i've never lost a pet as my dog is still alive and i've never had pets before that

• I feel guilty for eating non-veg :/ it's bothering me... :/

• Cats!!! Love of my life!!!

• so nice to see beautiful animals, they give me life energy

• I absolutely love cats!!!

• I agree with all of them expect fish. I just don't see fish as pets since they don't give any love or affection back. I love animals but fish are just 'there' in a tank, there's no interaction or relationship. Cats I definitely agree on since I have 2 myself.

• Dogs, guinea pigs, birds, turtles, and bunnies. <3There are a few more you could add, I think, bu

• I wanted a Chihuahua or Pomeranian, a turtle, a Guinea pig and a snake. At the moment I have a King Charles starwars dog, so I'll haveto to leave it be. Its probably not a good idea to have all those animals in one roof!.

• Don't forget rats! They're intelligent and love human attention.

How do I insert pictures from my laptop? I would show you my pet rats.

• I agree with everything except for the birds/chickens and the guinea pig.

• More from Girls
    8