Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• BERNIE 2016 bruh

• That's if she got into office, which she won't we don't need anymore bushes or Clinton's in office.

• I'm not American but I hope that Bernie guy wins. He seems like a likeable old man.

• Nice anti-Hilary rant. It's not going to mean much because the election is a year away. People will have forgotten this rant long before then.

• The election for President is over a year away the person that becomes the democratic nominee is much closer.

• @Octavius no it's not. New candidates could easily decide to join before then and many candidates could all drop out before then. What we're looking at now doesn't matter one bit because there are people who will be married and have a new kid by the time the election starts. So everyone will be in a different place in life and their voting opinions will not care about anything that they say now.

• yep. a vote for her is essentially saying you want no change in anything. if her and trump or carson get the nomination then i really hope people look to third party candidates and vote for them in droves.

• If Sanders doesn't get the nomination, looks like I'll be voting for Jill Stein again in the general election.

• good. don't fall into the trap that you have no choice but to pick the lesser of two evils that everyone else seems to fall into. at least vote for who you like whether they have a snowballs chance in hell or not.

• 4. She is corrupt.

• i think the main 3 reasons she won't be president is because:
    1 - she's a woman
    2 - she's a woman
    3 - she's a woman

• Her being a woman could just make her president as their are people voting for her just cause she's a woman.

• thats what they say just to piss people of,
      but nobody would seriously ever vote for a woman... thats just ridiculous!

• Actually their are woman voting for Hillary just cause she's a woman and want to elect the first Woman President.

• Correct. by the way I love your handle and I love Roy Orbison's music.

• You felling the Bern?

• @diegoD I pay no attention to corporate media, least of all Faux News, that traitor to Conservatism. I would rather have market forces be the way, I am not an egalitarian, I do not believe all people are created equal. Equal right, yes; equal intelligence, talent and good-will, NEVER. I am not mad that Bill Gates makes more than 50,000 average people, as his impact on the world deserves such disparity. I am mad at him because he is an atheist with a UN agenda for depopulating the planet (according to the whims of who he and other big-wigs decide who should live or die). I have been around the block, having voted all sides of the aisle. This is not the time for a feel-good populist. When will young people ever learn (I was the same, probably worse)? Peace, we can agree to disagree. I leave you with one quote from the greatest President ever, Thomas Jefferson: "That Government governs best which governs least".

• No candidate from either party will really regulate Wall Street.