Today I watched the TED talk from Matt Cutts with the title: Try something new for 30 days. The idea got me and I want to try a challenge. I think a challenge for 30 days can change my life indeed, depending on which you choose it will be a big chance or just a small change.
What I like the most about this idea is that you can do these challenges without spending a lot of money and everywhere and any time.
If you can’t come up with an idea for a challenge here below you can find some ideas for your challenge.
1. Take a photo a day on your way to work.
2. Give up something for a month.
3. Listen to a new song every day.
4. Don’t watch to the news for 30 days
5. Run every day
6. Cycle to work or maybe just a part of it
7. Write down a positive thought a day
8. Take a picture of your meal.
9. Take up a new interesting hobby — tai chi, free running, pottery…
10. Don’t use social media for 30 days
11. Do something nice for someone else every day
12. Don’t complain for 30 days
13. Do a brain training puzzle a day
14. Write a poem a day.
15. Don’t buy anything new for a month.
More ideas you can find here: http://thoughtbrick.com/ lifestyle/hundred-30-day- challenge-ideas/
Pick your 30 day challenge — do it every day for 30 days — change your life in a month