5 reasons Justin Bieber is someone men can learn off of

5 REASONS JUSTIN BIEBER IS SOMEONE MEN CAN LEARN OFF OF

EXPERIMENTED WITH HIS SOUND

Although having really stupid artwork, Purpose, shows an understanding of the current state of popular music and pushes it forward into an even more electronic sound while not losing the quickly alternating melody of a strong vocalist. Bieber, who was helped to his status by famous faces like Usher has done what Elvis and many other successful white artists have done which is bring parts of "black music" to a more mainstream audience. I'm not saying Bieber stole anything from anyone--but the changes I see in Purpose and his last record suggest that the young pop star has been paying attention to what's been going on how black musical artists have been experimenting with sound as Hip Hop continues to dominate the charts. At the same time, he's dipped just as much into other genres to find a sound which works on radio and just a bit ahead of the competition.

DEALS WITH NEGATIVITY THE RIGHT WAY

He's never really seemed bothered by it. People say he looks like a woman and he doesn't react. People say he's trying to act black and he doesn't react. Being the biggest target he gets anything you can think of and doesn't really care unlike Chris Brown who gets so upset over any little thing that's said about him. This is something I think all men can learn and respect.

WIELDS HIS BLONDE GOLDEN BOY STATUS LIKE THE WEAPON IT IS

It's so pathetic to me when people are too dumb to realize that people are just jealous of their traits and because they feel insecure they try to "shame" them. Being blonde in this country for men as well as women is a coveted position and while I personally think men who are blonde don't look as masculine, the singer pushes the fact that he is blonde in your face and doesn't apologize for it. Never let anyone tell you you're at fault for being in the power position as long as you don't use that power in a bad way it's totally a fine thing to tout.

LIKES BRAZILIAN WOMEN

This one is stupid I know, but that whole scandal with Brazilian women made Bieber sound like a Bro.

PUTS OUT THE IMAGE HE WANTS

Even if it is a douche he's pushing it. The media isn't taking a sweet kid and making him look like a douche or vice versa. Controlling your image is important when you make money that way.

pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 17

• Im gonna say that Justin Beiber is someone who has really struggled to 'settle' into his fame. I think the pressure got to him at many points, and he has been in trouble a number of times.

HOWEVER, everyone has a past. Looking at him now, he has improved greatly, and ever since i knew he's in contact with Judah Smith [amazing pastor], i feel like he is in good hands.
    I haven't been a fan of his music as a whole but i am obsessed with a handful of his songs which sadly, aren't that popular.

while i found the points u raised interesting, i think u missed the ones that matter, such as learning from mistakes, not giving up, allowing himself to be vulnerable... stuff like that.

• i guess i haven't done all my research as i've only just realized his music isn't terrible.

• that's alright. yeah i think he has his alright moments.

• The dude is a joke as a person. I never listen to his music but how he comes off on the news and everything. I won't bother to listen.

• Thanks for the myTake. Not surprised by the Justin Beiber hate. Never understood it.
    -_-

• Lame... (Filler)

• "DEALS WITH NEGATIVITY THE RIGHT WAY"
    Seriously? He canceled an entire show in Norway just because some girls tried to take a towel from him. Someone had spilled water on the front of the stage and he tried to clean it up with a towel, but the fans kept trying to get the towel. He tried telling them off several times and they didn't listen. Yes, I understand that it's frustrating. But what was he doing trying to clean it up? Why didn't he just get one of the security guards or staff to do it for him? Why cancel an entire show just because of a few moronic fans? I read that some of the people who went had won their tickets and were promised a meet and greet, but he just took off like some kid throwing a tantrum. He definitely doesn't know how to handle any kind of negativity in the proper way. He should have just gotten those girls kicked out and continued with the show like the "entertainer" he is. Considering that these people actually spent a lot of money to see him, he showed absolutely no gratitude. Then he tried to give some half-assed apology on twitter/instagram/whatever while flying away in his private jet. What a jerk.

• 19|22
  • Really? I'm reading an article about him smoking it up. He's a typical brat kid and the music has bland beats. He isn't a role model younger people should be looking at, but it clearly has effects on other immature people. I saw a guy in the café today copying his look. He's so over.

• He's a criminal... don't idolize criminals. A record might not be detrimental to HIS career but it will be to anyone's who isn't a star.

• 100% agree. Absolutely loved this

• I'm a Justin Beiber fan through and through. Idc what he's done or what people say about him, his music is undeniably amazing and relatable. And so much fun to listen and dance to. Currently, I'm addicted to "Confident."

• Nice take, I agree. And I love his music ❤️

• Frankly, I don't even care what's written in this article, I love bieber. So unfff.

• It's can learn 'from' and also... no.

• Basically just surround yourself with dumb bitches who want to fuck you because you're famous and have money.

• I read the title and immediately started laughing😂
    memesvault.com/.../Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-09.gif

• *Can learn from

• Justin Bieber is a loser.

What Guys Said 34

• Really Nathan Fillion beat his ass in halo and Bieber was such a sore sport about it that They Award Nathan 'Malcolm Reynolds' Fillion a flaming skull normally only reserved for bungie staff. How about Bieber cursing at 12 year olds when playing lazer tag. The mans a Douch a complete and total douch

• *stops himself from laughing* nice try but no Justin is a horrible person, and not someone you should be learning from.

The media isn't taking a sweet kid and making him look like a douche

You are right on that one he was sweet kid in the beginning when he first started out but show business warped him into what he is today which is a douche.

• So you're saying he's a genius marketer?

• (Reads Title)
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

(Reads entire MyTake)
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No Way is this guy Serious... Wait... are you serious?

• He tried to fight someone but his bodyguards had to carry away his bitch ass!!!

• The only way you can learn from him is by not behaving like him, he is very spoilt and has more money than sense.

Where are his parents in all of this and why is he getting into so much trouble. He could retire now and live like a king for the rest of his life, and will never know the problems most people face, working till they are 70, living paycheck to paycheck, medical bills...

• I agree with the MyTake Owner ,

It's Time, Stop hating on that cute girl.

• Stupid just gayieber I will always hate that kiddo and his behavior. Simply stupid!!!

I prefer Adele, Sia and other stars <3

• I know there's such thing as freedom of speech but dude you shouldn't abuse it.

• Didn't know that because I don't read much stuff about celebrities

• "I learn from everybody I meet. Most of the time it's what not to do".

Good ol' Abe.

Seriously the only good take away from Bieber is that it's possible to form a music career via youtube.

• If this isn't trolling then it's definitely not one of your best takes.

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTVaNyxUkAAmxCK.jpg
    This is the only image I could find to represent my feelings for this my_take.

• We have the same name but I don't like him

• I've never even heard any of his songs

• when i saw Justin Beiber teaching you to be a man, the same Justin Beiber who had his body guards fight for him and carry him up and down the great wall of China... I knew this was not a good read.

• I can't say I'm a fan of him... However he's a guy that honestly treats a lot of his fans with respect. I can't really speak for how he acts at his concerts, but I've seen A LOT of his videos of him surprising his fans in person. I grew up with two older sisters who were total APE SH*T about N*sync and Backstreet Boys. They were my sisters worlds, they had all of their albums and memorized all the lyryics, covered their bedroom walls with their posters, and went to their concerts when they came to our town.
    IF any of the members actually showed up to our house or surprised my sisters at school or surprised them on T. V. in person, that would honestly make their goddamn dreams come true. They would honestly die and go to heaven.
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of Bieber. I could careless what he does. He does deserve credit for making A LOT of dreams of his fans come true by meeting them or surprising them. As a little brother, it would make me pretty goddamn happy to see my sisters dreams come true too.
    I can tell a lot of his haters are probably guys who don't have older or younger sisters to understand where I'm coming from by a brothers perspective. Believe me, he has some of my respect.
    So kudos to him!

• You're right. Justin is a pussy ass bitch.
    I can learn not to be like him.

• learn off of huh?

• Are you on something? Are you insane?

• More from Guys
    14