11 Things To Do Instead Of Playing On Your Phone

1. Reflect on something that made you happy on the last 24 hours.

11 Things To Do Instead Of Paying On Your Phone

2. Look around and try to find:

a. Someone with a moustache ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป
b. A red car ๐Ÿš—
c. Something smooth ๐ŸŽฑ
d. Something round โšฝ๏ธ
e. Someone wearing a yellow top ๐Ÿšต๐Ÿป

3. Imagine how a martian would see the situation you are currently in and you you would explain it to her.

4. What animal would you like to be reincarnated as?

5. Look at everyone around you an image the lives they may be living. ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ

6. Sharpen your mind by doing sums in your head (make sure they're ones you find challenging!). 3๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃโž—1๏ธโƒฃ8๏ธโƒฃ

7. Picture something that's bothering you.

Mentally turn the image grey and blur the resolution. Imagine it's getting smaller and smaller until it's a dot in the distance.

8. Devise a sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet.

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" doesn't count.

9. Think of your very first childhood memory.

10. Write a post card to someone you haven't seen in a while.

11. Write a break up letter to your mobile phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’”

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 4

• hahah some great ideas... I will start my search for someone with a moustache right now!!

• Anyone who is evolving and in a very progressive phase, learning things, he never had chance to expolre, will be like. "I don't have feaking, time to waste, life is too short, I need to go too fast, I don't have time a second to waste, I freaking spend my day multi-tasking, give me 50hrs in a day and still I wouldn't spend a minute for such nuisance."
    My current opinion, but placing myself in else's shoes I realize you are right, but not for every person.
    Nice efforts with the pic and work.
    I am never breaking up with my cellphone.

• lol, no thanks. and this is coming from someone who is rarely on their phone. the only 1 of those that's really worth doing is people watching. still a pretty good take, though :)

• Nope, ain't swaying me girl.

What Girls Said 3