Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• Lol wow those people will surely be scarred for life. Especially the Ass manager and the guy who lost his ice cream in the car. By the way just asking Wouldn't the chocolate laxative be deadly to that dog?

• Dogs will usually be okay with eating a tiny bit of chocolate. It depends on the weight of the dog and how much they've eaten, and also on what type of chocolate (like dark chocolate is usually the most toxic). It's always a good idea to take them to the vet just to be safe but, in most cases, the dog won't have too many problems, maybe just an upset stomach for a day or two.

I would say that in the situation of the dog eating chocolate laxative, it is preeeetty important to get them to the vet, especially if they ate the whole box.

• Life is like being in the center of a field of grass. Some sides are so much greener, with yours so average... but some parts of the field have little grass at all!

• Surely no one deserves to have bad days.. just as we dont deserve to have good days.. we just get what we earn

• I can't stop laughing 😂😂😂 Ass Manager!

• The ending mad this all worth it nice mytake and I been through far waste.

• Omg this made me laugh so much

• You made my day thank you!!

• hehe funny moments

• I once got attacked by crows because they wanted the chips I had. If only I had a picture of that.

• No that ice cream, that second pic broke my heart
    OH poor blonde would be dead by now, and damn! Key broke inside keyhole

• I feel bad for the goat.

• I was homeless for 2 years, my parents died in the same year and now I have Parkinson's. So, maybe I do have a worse day than most.

• I was 8, I walked into a cinema (movie theatre) with the biggest size popcorn tub. I tripped. It went everywhere. It all landed on a stranger. I cried. My sister still uses it against me.

• Aww you poor kid

• Thats ok. I remember a while my parents got floor seat at a basketball game. And my little brother spilled the popcorn all over the court. Every time we get popcorn someone else holds and carries it. :P

• Last sentence is the story of my life :P

• Poor people... nice Take, very interesting

• Very entertaining. I am sad to report that I don't understand what happened to the guy who dropped his pizza. Maybe the joke is that he dropped a pizza but I am worried that he had a heart attack or was attacked or something. I can't laugh until I get the joke. Thanks in advance.

• I imagine that he dropped his pizza and was so done with life that he just lied there on the floor probably asking why the universe must do this to him.

• OMG I laughed so hard at this xD

• LOL thanks, I needed a laugh! That floor vault gif is hilarious! That guy got some distance.

• that gave me a good laugh. It was the wrong day for him to discover he has super powers.

• I don't know if its him who has super powers or the vault!

• That baseball one is absolutely photoshopped. The ball is in focus and it wouldn't be if it was speeding towards her head. It would be significantly blurrier.

What Girls Said 12

• I see the humor and the attempt to cheer people up with this mytake, but on a serious note - nothing pisses me off more than someone telling somebody that "someone else has it worse." People don't get to just dismiss someone's problems like that.

• Ahh my day has never looked so bright !

• aww the smiling goat is cute, but that baby vomit picture is gross, it did make me feel better about my day though

• This is great. Good job! That poor gymnast, wow, brain fart to the max.

• What a load of Bullshit. Seriously? * shakes head* this is the worst Take ever posted

• This was beautiful!

• Lol :)
    Tomorrow is always a new day, unless you got to spend time cleaning up the ice-cream for a week! :D

• Omg 😂😂😂

• Reaction when I saw the pictures: 😕😕😕
    Reaction when I seen the smiling goat: 😌😌😌

• i added the goat because i see it all the time on pinterest and whenever i see it makes my day better. It makes me want to move out in the country and get a goat for myself.

• So funny. I watched that gymnast a few times tbh...

• That ice cream on the floor broke my little girlie heart. </3

• lmao sucks to be them