Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 27

• Haha BRILLIANT!

It's me in a nutshell... Complete truth.

onegentlemansperspective.files.wordpress.com/.../leonardo-gif1.gif

• The charts/graphs are perfect. I mean 100% true. One of the first takes I ever wrote was me trying to explain introversion and it got slammed by many an extrovert who felt as though it was literally some type of mental disorder. Like how can any normal person not like to be around 100 people all day every day. I did however find success with my real life friend, an extrovert, whom I broke it down to, and now she totally gets it. She's like, oh, I know that was probably a lot for you, why don't you take a minute. I'm like, yes, YES! It was, and I'll take a minute, you get it, lol!

• I do most of these things but I'm not introverted.

• LMAO!!! The "stages of socializing for an introvert" really cracked me up! That's too accurate! But so is most of this. Very very nicely done! You must be an introvert if you know the type so well. : D

• I haven't made these graphs, just have posted them here. But indeed i am.

• I carry my iPad rather than a book. I just don't like socialising with anyone. Only very few I actually enjoy and the majority it is forced by life. A lot of people ask if I'm ok, which I am until they ask me that!. Not all of these resonate with me personally but I'm on the same wavelength, nice take.

• " A lot of people ask if I'm ok, which I am until they ask me that" - i understand this completely

• The reason I'm not drawn to introverts is becuse they aren't very responsive. You never know where you stand with an introvert. They never open up. I need to know where I stand with people I never do with an introvert. That is why they find it hard to find a girlfriend/ boyfriend

• That isn't true

• You just need to find a level that you can connect with them on. When you're first getting to know an introvert take things at a slow pace, and also bear in mind that they're relatively private about their lives. It's also always a good idea to approach them in a quiet setting where it will be just you two, one-on-one. :). This is coming from an introvert.

• @Kroakies_krickees i agree with this.

• Pretty dang accurate! :D You're awesome man keep it up!

• Yessss yes yes yes!!! Except I don't like reading. Love it. Thank you!

• I was really intrigued until I realized all you did was copy-pasta someone else's work... would have been nice if you had created this or at least had a bit of input or something, but oh well, at least you cited the source.

• I thought the pictures were clear enough

• "Opinion Owner Age: 24
      lol yes!

BDW Cool graphics though. I should use it for my Java project.
      Mwahaha stealing your idea

myTake Owner Age: 29
      Feel free to use it"

I don't know what else to say. I'm tired of trying to get my point across.

• what are you trying to tell? I have said someone else made these graphs and that I tell someone that they can use it doesn't change that

• I'm an ambivert :) it was so weird before I found out I was because very introverted people thought I was an extrovert and very extroverted people thought I was an introvert 😂

• That totally describes me! Thanks for the myTake it is really cool to see how precise some things are

• omg this explains my life! although i dont hate people, and i dont hate being talked to i am just too shy to just randomly start talking to people unless i know them or theyre my friends. although im partly an extrovert as well mostly introvert tho
    thanks for this great mytake :D

• I never really thought of myself as an introvert but the older I get and the more I develop myself as an artist the more I truly feel like an introvert. And these graphs definitely clarified that.

• great take! this is pretty true for me, especially about phone calls >.< when i do find people i'm comfy with though, i magically transform into an extrovert for a short period while im with them lol.

• Lol I love these <3

• Oh my goodness! All of this is so me and so true!

• I'm mostly an Introvert but sometimes an Extrovert, it just depends.

• I loooooooved all of those graphs! The one about how clearly and concisely I can articulate my thoughts in writing versus speaking is so true.

• Wonderful take I can so relate!

• This is completely and entirely true.

But I'd like to add that I personally do hate other people.:)

• More from Girls
    7

What Guys Said 37

• basically, this is what a self-confident introvert looks like. unfortunately, introverts often go through stages, thinking they need to behave like an extravert, believing they don't have good people skills (when really and truly, they just don't relate to or particularly want to speak with the people that cause them the most problems about their own self perception). then when you start to realise this is bullshit you go through a 'creep' stage where people think you have some inhuman or animalistic tendency to avoid people while staring into the deep and dark abyss of the lonely self. in actual fact, you enjoy people's company, you just like the alone time as you correctly identified.

but true immersion in complete introversion is the greatest liberation from the sometimes (though not necessarily) mundane nature of extroverted communication: gossip, small talk and manipulative psychology.

• Hahahaha love this!! I made the transition from introvert to becoming a 100x more gregarious myself. Some of this totally reminded me of grade school-to- high school.

• i'm sorry, not trying to be a dick about it, you putting one sentence and slapping a bunch of graphs even if you do give credit is not writing a take

• not to be a dick but it does make a lot of sense to other introverts.

• regarding your statement --what I think about it you don't care obv you do if you had a comments section lol

• Just shared it because i thought people would like it and many do

• Some of this actually describes me especially the part about parties and being busy.
    My main concern however is that I don't find enough like minded people to socialize with, which is why I'm always quiet.

• Hahaha I liked this Take, I can relate to some of this since I'm an ambivert.

I always hated when my sister and mother used to call me an antisocial because I decided to spend most weekends at home, alone.

• Excellent take! :D :D

• Some of these clearly are a bit more about disliking people in general, and not just liking alone time. :p

I think I would be an extrovert normally, but I don't trust people.

• Very good take - Hit the target for explaining the way I am a lot.

• Time spent making charts: 100%

Time spent using the circle, rectangle and line tools: 0%

I don't know why this bothers me but it does.

• God bless you my

• I speak from experience when I say that you might as well have titled this "The life of an Autistic."

• Haha, brilliant. So many of these apply to me. I love reading, I avoid talking to people, I avoid answering my phone, and I have a tiny social circle. Pretty sure this is all just because I'm socially awkward, though, because I can't stand being alone.

• I'm an isolated introvert and I hate reading/books in general.

• Awesome take...

• Thank you so much for posting bro. I just loved it. I AM AN INTROVERT and I really mean it...
    Its 100000‰ true in my case.. I wish more and more people see this so that people take us seriously. People often misunderstand us and make fun of us. I am really proud

• Yes be proud on who you are! You good how you are!

• I'm an introvert too, but I think it's an advantage in life.

• Introversion & shyness are poles apart , yet they are always confused , more natural extroverts are actually shy. I'm happy with just my family , wanting own space is NOT a crime , I've found I need more space as I get older , plus my BS tolerance is dropping , I deal with people in my work sometimes & am glad to get away from them when I'm finished !!

• I'm an ambivert too. I already saw this post on facebook ;)

• The two best ones.

"I have plans with myself but you probably won't get that so I'll pretend I have plans with some other people."

So true. They won't get it. Extroverts totally don't get that not everyone wants to be a social butterfly.

"Getting home after a long day being around people and having the place to yourself."

Unless you have a SO who was by herself all day and wants to do nothing but talk the minute you walk in the door. Grrrr, give me a half hour pleeeease! I'd rather have two hours, but I'll compromise for a half hour.

This is probably one of the better Takes I've read. So extroverts who want to understand introverts, pay attention.

• Or like me you have social anxiety which causes you to be introverted, have no social circle, but want one but aren't accepted.

• More from Guys
    17