7 Things I Dislike About Winter

7 Things I Dislike About Winter

First of all I must say I live in Southern Europe, which means winters tend to be milder here than they use to be in Northern Europe or in Canada and in Northern US. So if you guys are from there I guess you will find our winters a joke. Personally I doubt I could live there since even Southern Europe’s winters are very irritating to me.

1) You are being “immobilized” most of the time.

Yeah right. I feel cold even when moving from one room to another. So I prefer staying at one place.

2) If you want to warm yourself you need to pay a fortune.

Unlike summer where you can just stay naked, in winter you have to use a heater in order to warm up. But unfortunately you cannot use it 24/7 unless you are rich.

3) You cannot enjoy a walk.

How far can you go during winter? You can have a walk at the beach during summertime, but at winter where can you go? When you go out you want to go back to your home as soon as possible.

4) Girls wear more clothes in winter.

Um, yeah. I enjoy how gracefully many girls show off their bodies during summertime.

5) Showers are more like a chore.

In summer showers are a pleasure. Nothing better than a cold shower during summertime. But in winter? You feel like “Oh crap, do I have to?”

6) You don’t get off your bed immediately.

In summer you just get off your bed in just a few minutes. In winter I need 1 hour really. I watch videos on my phone, or listen to music till I am in the mood to get up.

7) It’s easier to get sick in winter than in summer.

Judging from my experience, I got sick 0 times during summer through my lifetim. But in winter? I get sick once every 2 years. Hope this year I won’t.

So...any reasons to LIKE winter?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 2

• WINTER IS THE BEST SEASON

• You are a weirdo then, according to me.

• I really hate snow! It gets gray and gross very fast and it's a hassle to deal with in any means of transport.

What Guys Said 1

• Your right, I do find your winters a joke,
    Pansy

• Can you afford a temperature above 100F? If not may I call you a pansy?

• So yes, pansy,

• Want to see montana's
      and I fucking love montana, far better than my state
      Rogers Pass is the location of the coldest temperature ever recorded in the United States outside of Alaska. On January 20, 1954, a low temperature of −70 °F (−57 °C) was recorded during a severe cold wave.[7]