People suffer from plenty offline aswell, But seem to really let loose on the internet.
1. Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)
Very rare but serious condition, there is no cure but treatment can help. Its chronic and can last for years or a lifetite. This condition manifest itself in a lot of different ways online.
2. The Ego complex
One of the, if not the most common complex on the internet. People suffering from this simply think they are the 'center of the universe'. They needs their egos stroked contantly and immediately.
3. The Don Juan complex (Complex of Don Juan)
A masculine complex, stems from contant frustration with women and sex in general.
- Views women as only a constant source of pleasure
- Ignorant about women to an embarrising degree
- No emotional attachments to women, can constantly jump from partner to partner
- Has no qualms about being a male gold digger
- Will never truly love any woman,or even have a healthy relationship with one
4. Messianic/Redeemer Complex (The messiah complex)
What i like to call the internet Spartacus. Anothery pretty common breed of a-hole on the internet. They love viewing themselves as the 'chosen ones', and fell its their mission in life to stand up for whoever they deem as the downtrodden against whomever they deem as the oppressors in life. Social justice warriors are spineless, hypocritical folk.
5. Cleopatra Complex
A complex unique to women. She thinks of herself literally as a queen. Usually seen in powerful and very self-assured females.
6. The Napolean complex (Complex of Napoleon)
Unique to short guys.
7. Underage hussy complex (Complex of Lolita)
Over- sexualized and constant attention seeking little tart! Also whines excessively when anyone they dont find attractive takes notice of their self-hoeing ways. How dare those uggos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Behaviour can last well into their 20s.
Can also describe an older guy who lusts after the young stuff :P
8. Grammar nazi complex
Pretty self explanitory, if you ask me :P
9. Breasticle and booty junkie complex
I think I got this :|
10. The excessive selfie taking syndrome
Feel free to share your own.