Single? Get a cuddle buddy.

Single? Get a cuddle buddy.

Cuddle buddys are awesome! Who doesn't like being cuddled?? Lol i love it ❀❀❀ sometimes i just like cuddling, having great conversations, and watch movies all day nothing serious & no sex just innocent cuddling. I prefer to cuddle with a guy but it doesn't matter who it is it can be your 🐢🐺lol. But for me i like the feeling of a masculine man arms around me a little making out is cool but never going to the next level nothing sexual. I love being single because im now drama free & im really trying to focus on me right now. & to be honest i really dont have time for a boyfriend. Maybe in the near future but right now a cuddle buddy is fine.

Did you know:

Who would of thought???

What kind of cuddle buddy do you like?

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†thats cool cool...

But πŸ’

For me well...i like a guy who is also seeking a cuddle buddy.

1. Dont have to be be super hot but some what attractive.

2.Smells good

3.LIKE's deep conversation

4.Single

5.Like watching movies and snacking (allday)

Those are my top five πŸ˜‰

(What about yours?)

I can't believe these exist! (Cute)πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

But nah its not that serious πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘€

If your lost then here's the definition:

Warning: Cuddle buddys are strictly for single people.(ok....ok...My opinion).

I just think Its just best if you are because who cuddles with another guy or girl while in a relationship? So not cool. Please dontβœ‹

"Guys could never have a cuddle buddy yeah right"

Well they can if that's what there seeking for. If your not seeking for one...Why lead a girl on? That would suck and make you look like a complete a-hole. Just saying.

" Virgins will only do this crap"

Nooo not true...some people actually just like cuddling being a virgin has nothing to do with it 😐

"Cuddle buddy's will just end up being sex buddys"

In some cases lol but if you respect eachother to not take it that far then that is not always true πŸ‘Ž

" But who will be my cuddle buddy? people rarely wants this"

Well....if you can find someone thats seeks the same thing you want then hey you got your cuddle buddy...it dont always have to be a guy or girl...it can be your favorite pet. It sounds lame i know but i bet your pet will enjoy it lol. People rarely likes to just cuddle? Oh come on i hardly believe that lol.

I know right πŸ˜•πŸ‘†

So if you your single and feel you need a cuddle buddy go for it!

Its great for the cold winter ...warm eachother up be his or her snuggle buddy lol....its innocent unless you like to spice it up πŸ˜„

Would you want a cuddle buddy?

Do you have a cuddle buddy?

Any opinions?

Please comment thanks ❀

..if you dont find having a cuddle buddy is cool then go away go read somwhere else im just playing enjoy whoever you cuddle with.

Happy Valentines day ❀❀❀!

Have a good oneπŸ’

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 3

• they have a website for that, which I'm sure got raided by a bunch of pervs and people just looking for a fuck.

don't have one, and I don't think I need one either.

• How do you get a cuddle buddy exactly? lol Women aren't going to believe a guy will agree to this (they'll expect more) and with good reason. I love cuddling so I like this idea, but a guy is going to get turned on if he finds the girl attractive in any way and it's just natural to want to take it further.

• There is a website or app for that, but a cuddle buddy would be nice to have on occasion!

What Girls Said 2

• I just don't see a guy wanting to cuddle without hooking up

• Took the words out of my mouth lol if we cuddling, I'm giving you orgasms. Non negotiable.

• I absolutely love cuddling although I don't think you HAVE to be single to have a cuddle buddy. For instance when I was dating this guy I still cuddled with a good friend of mine, granted he is ace and doesn't ever want to do anything other than cuddle so my boyfriend was fine with it. However TBH I probably would be jealous if I was dating someone and they were cuddling someone of the gender they were attracted to. Anyways though, if you are single it can be super hard to find a cuddle buddy but it's something I crave all the time. I want to cuddle with a guy like everyday when I get home just to help relieve stress and talk about my day and unwind. Maybe even get a little massage or some kisses. 😊