Ten random facts you ought to know! Thanks to Libra Pads! :P

I’m not sure if I am the only one, but I enjoy reading the back of my Libra Pads for random “Odd Spot” (random facts). So here I am sharing ten random facts that I thought were pretty cool! XD

Random fact 1:

The first VCR was made in 1956 and was the size of a piano

Random fact 2:

Placing a piece of charcoal, chalk or several mothballs in a toolbox prevents tools from rusting

Random fact 3:

Honey is the only food that does not spoil

Random fact 4:

Bats are the only mammal that can fly

Random fact 5:

You can stop a sneeze by pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth

Random fact 6:

Hair grows the slowest at night

Random fact 7:

Jelly fish are made of 95% water

Random fact 8:

Your thumb is the same size as your nose

Random fact 9:

Chickens will not walk on ice

Random fact 10:

Penguins only have one mate their entire life and propose by giving their mate a pebble

Thank you for reading! :)

mooky06 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• Who knew bats could be that cute!

• you trying to get that editor status bruh?

nice shit though lol

• Wow awesome hhehe I learned something ^_^ I tried the number 8 one though and that''s not true my nose is not the size of my nose I tried in all different positions too. The penguin was is so cute :3

• Haha I think that nose one can work on some people. It's almost like a give or take, but it was interesting. I tried t on myself and it was right! Hash
      I knowww the Penguins! Omg 😍

• My nose is smaller than my thumb 0_o

• Yeah lol was telling everyone it's a hit or miss with that. My thumb fits mine

• The unexpected benefits of owning menstrual pads ;)

• The ONLY benefit lol
      Well we all know what Mooky does in the bathroom 🙄😅😂

LMFAOOO

• I like this myTake 😊

• I knew that last one because I've seen a commercial that mentioned that.

I'm glad honey doesn't spoil.

• #3 Booze and maple syrup
    #10 the penguins are beating us :(

• Haha damn! I wish my partner would propose to me by chucking me a white pebble lol

• Im not sure about some of these facts. Like I know that chalk in a toolbox doesn't prevent rusting. First hand experience.

And there is no way your thumb can be the size of your nose. I dont think there is any correlation for any body part being size related to another body part. For example, the arm span being the exact same as your height. Theyre just not true.

• Yeah I figured some of those random facts seem a bit far fetched. I actually tried the thumb one. It's surprisingly spot on. I guess some have a bit of leeway. Did you do it yours? Lol

What Girls Said 5

• LOL i love reading those too!

this is awesome! i actually looked my thumb for a sec like 'really?' haha

• HAHA i got today's one! Well two anyways :P and i think some of them are really cool!
      Yeah surprisingly it's a hit and miss with the thumb and nose one

• Awesome! I liked the stopping a sneeze fact! Lol and penguins are so cute! Lol

• Haha o don't know how true that sneezing one is LOOOL but only one way to find out :P I know right! Cute waddling penguins

• #5... if only. IF ONLY.
    I have girlfriends who can do that swallowing-the-sneeze thing... you know what I'm talking about? Where there's no explosion phase at all, and they just make a little cute letter "t" noise and then "excuse me"?
    ffuuuuu...

For me, there is NO way to prevent a sneeze. If I even try any sort of sneeze-prevention mechanism, all that happens is that the snot just gets propelled at a greater velocity, and it's that much more likely to end up in someone else's face. (Think of sticking a finger in a garden hose... yeah, that water's still comin' out.)

I've learned this the hard way.

But, srsly, y'all have such cute stuff these days. Back in the '80's, we had tampons in plain packaging, and... other tampons in plain packaging. Even maxi pads weren't too much of a thing, yet.

• My thumb is exactly, both width and length, the size of my nose, wtf anatomy? @.@
    And penguins also choose the best pebble for their mates, not just a random one. ^·^

• Hahah I omg you tried the thumb/nose one! HAHA I did it too but it's exactly the same size. That's pretty cool!
      Yeah I would expect the male penguin to find a pretty pebble lol not just any pebble :P

• My thumb is definitely not the size of my nose